Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 11]

76Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:07 am

emel

emel

"probably, or i just cant take your attacks seriously"

77Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:18 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Good job that they are not serious," she points out. "Hmm.. but once I have my strength back for mundane things I would not mind sparing with you. I need to reclaim my winning streak against my cousins."

78Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:45 am

emel

emel

he smiles "yeah..and i am looking forward to that to actually...i know you have catching up to do cariad....but...interested"

79Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:54 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"With you here I am sure I will managed," she smiles. "I need to speak with your father really... I want to thank him."

80Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:04 am

emel

emel

"mmm yeah but you will be the one pushing yourself to hard not me..." he looks back at the castle "i guess we can hunt him down"

81Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:09 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I am sure you will do all you can to keep my reigned in.." It is uncertain as to whether she sees that as a good or a bad thing. Probably a little of both. "And there's no rush. I will just keep an eye out for him. For now I just want to enjoy the outside with you."

82Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:10 am

emel

emel

he leans closer to her to rest his head to hers "you bet i will..i want you up and running not burned out"

83Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:26 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It is difficult to exorcise restraint, now more than ever, and in many fields of life but she bites down and does so. Although she will have Pete bring her outside each day just to get her out of that room and although she will often think about a now all too possible future with him she does not attempt to run and jump before the smaller exorcises and she does not ask him or press on him about what their next steps as a couple shall be. - Each thing in its own time, she deems. Although now she starts to see why the teens back at monster high had such a difficult time of keeping their hands to themselves. She blames the years apart and leaves it at that.

Building muscle is not a quick procedure, even for a Black Knight. It takes weeks before she can take steps, using her arms on rails to take her main weight, and a while again beyond that for her to get to the stage of walking with a cane. She looks pleased however as she heads out to meet Pete in one of the little rooms the two use as a living room. "Just a while longer and I should be able to ride again," she states grinning. "I have almost forgotten what a saddle feels like."

84Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:37 am

emel

emel

he does not offer his arm letting her do her own thing simply because she can "you will fall off i lay bets..." he grins back at her thumbs in his pockets

85Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:41 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"A good few times I imagine," she grins knowing what learning to ride is like. "But not off of any cliffs, that much I can promise." She walks over to him. It still takes a lot of energy but she is building her stamina back up. "But I shall still look more graceful than you when you attempted to ride for the first time with us."

86Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:51 am

emel

emel

he winces remembering "i am not built for riding, my feet serve me just fine.."he smiles at her "anyway cariad thats your thing"

87Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It is, and I have for too long been denied. Still. I shall have to find myself content with my own feet for the time being. Right now however I have a surprise for you." She pulls an envelope from her corset handing it to him. It has been opened once already and feels heavy with letters and leaflets. The key content however are some plane tickets to America and a return to Wales as opposed to London it seems.

88Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:09 pm

emel

emel

he takes it pulls it out and looks at her "whats this in aid of? not...complaining cariad...just curious"

89Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I want to see our friends is all," she answers. "It has been a while - seemingly more so since I have had very little to do these last few months. I thought a visit was in order. On the way home I thought we could partake in that holiday you promised me."

90Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:31 pm

emel

emel

"i will say I have missed a few of them...most of them actually....will be good to get back over there...and a holiday yeah i did promice that now didnt i"

91Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yes you did. And it will be doubly nice to get reacquainted with my beau away from nosey and over protective parents."

92Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:50 pm

emel

emel

that makes him turn the papers over in his hands hiding a wide grin "oh...really." he trys to say it with out a hint of amusement and fails totally

93Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He doesn't get hit which could mean one of several things but she doesn't stay on that topic either. "Don't tell any of them about my back ok? I am wanting to surprise them all."

94Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:10 pm

emel

emel

"no no...your big secret lets get them all shocked and awed at it...just dont scare any to death..un death what ever huh?"

95Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "I doubt it. I can not run just yet. But I think more than a few will like to see your update too no doubt."

96Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:18 pm

emel

emel

he nods "see who does not recognize me not peat dyed"

97Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Perhaps I should call you by your true name?" she suggests

98Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:58 pm

emel

emel

"if you wish to Cariad by now I answer to both but I would guess when we marry you will have to use it then"

99Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yes... I am not taking on the name 'Bog-Knight'..." she watches him looking none too overly impressed at the idea.

(I have forgotten what Pete's real name is)

100Relearning steps - Page 4 Empty Re: Relearning steps Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:04 am

emel

emel

he cuckles amused as anything "oh? think it has a ring to it"

((me to))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum