Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:31 pm

emel

emel

he reaches out to touch the closer leg giving it a bit of a rub with his hands "you have lots of muscle to build up, Cariad I am not helping you walk...Ta said best you to lay on the bed and practice pushing against the board or maybe my hands with your feet a while first" he looks her in the eyes firm exspression in place

27Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

If he wasn't expecting that news to go down well he is not disappointed. "I have been laying on my back for the past 96 hours. I intend to stand," she argues being thoroughly sick of the bed.

28Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:57 pm

emel

emel

he stands back up "and you have been sat on your ass much longer if you want to end back on it please go ahead" he speaks in welsh and seems to not be giving one bit

29Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Their usual stare off commences at the stubborn couple each argue their own points via a steady glare. Unfortunately she isn't going anywhere without assistance and she knows it, therefore she is the first to look away folding her arms across her chest and glaring at the floor angrily. "Fine!"

30Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:43 am

emel

emel

Pete sighs deeply "I get you want everything now Cariad but its not so long to wait considering....lay back" he gets her to lay down to start her physiotherapy exercises he doesnt look quite so happy himself but he doesnt really want her to fall over lots either

31Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:52 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Fate accepted she lets him move her silently as she goes back to staring at the ceiling she never wants to see again in her life. She can feel the muscle struggle and the motions feel strange to her joints now. It doesn't hurt though which is nice..
"I am just sick of this room.." she tells him after a number of the exorcises on each leg.

32Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:19 am

emel

emel

"mm hmm...push back no need to be lazy..." he looks up "i would be sick of it to...but when you are up and kicking we can go on holiday maybe.."

33Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:24 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She does so, urging her legs to move. "If I am still sane by then.." she counters. They both know she's going to be stuck there for weeks if not longer yet.

34Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:26 am

emel

emel

"you went crazy ages back....no way i would date a sane english woman..." he grins at her

35Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:31 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Despite herself she finds a smile and looks to him. "You shall just have to carry me if you will not permit me to walk," she informs him.

36Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:41 am

emel

emel

he lets her leg go "I suppose I can do that cariad..." he smiles softly to himself

37Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:47 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods and reaches and arm out for him. Fresh air is very much needed

38Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:57 am

emel

emel

he reaches and wraps his arms round her carefully lifting her up "ugh...not going to be carrying you everywhere...." he does not comment on her weight as such but still

39Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:59 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She hits him. "Stop complaining. If you do not wish to carry my then you should help me to walk."

40Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:09 am

emel

emel

he huffs "i was helping you walk its not my fault you have pin legs for a while longer....what were you expecting magic?!" his grips firm but gentle

41Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:19 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well... yes," she answers a bit quizzically. That was the whole point wasn't it?

42Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:54 pm

emel

emel

"see this is disneys fault....insta fixes.....my Ta is not that strong...or not in that field I guess"

43Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "Still.. he has done more than I expected could be done. I need to thank him when next able.. How is he?"

44Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:10 pm

emel

emel

"busy...but ok..." he sighs "he is working with your father quite well actually....considering your father"

45Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles. "I am glad about that... He is usually so untrusting of mages. I guess either my aunt has worn him down or else he is just desperate.. I think it will help that your father has age to him."

46Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:38 pm

emel

emel

"Ta has his ways....i know your father didnt trust him but, then he has much to offer I suppose " he carefully manovers her out of the house

47Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She breaths in deeply when they hit fresh air. "Ahhh... so nice to be out"

48Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:58 pm

emel

emel

"so where do you wish to sit because I am not standing here with you all day..your not that light cariad"

49Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Looks like you need to build some muscle then. Ewen never complains this much," she comments poking his nose. "I'd like to sit in the sun over by the mote." She points to a usual spot not too far from the castle.

50Relearning steps - Page 2 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:08 pm

emel

emel

"mm but he is a brick shit house... I am...not" that said he does not waver at all and carrys her to her spot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum