Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns, really feeling for him. "I suppose you will have time at least once her studies are through.. I am sure she is glad to have you the few moments she does find for rest."

252Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:03 pm

emel

emel

"maybe" he shrugs it off " so what do you guys have planned?"

253Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Meeting up with you today and later in the week as you know already. I am hoping that Al and Ann are in the shop today - they should be - and then sleeping off the jet lag tomorrow since we are both very tired still.. I had forgotten about that. I wish to meet Ewen if he has the time because whilst he knows what has been going on he has not seen me on my feet yet other than over skype. I want to do some shopping and then at the end of our three weeks we are going home via Wales for a romantic week together." She looks back to Pete and smiles at him.

254Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:24 pm

emel

emel

"busy....well I am guessing you will have stunned looks alround....cant belive it myself..." he looks at pete in the back mirror "and you two are still together which goes to show what pig headdedness get you"

255Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "I shall take that as a compliment?"

256Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:29 pm

emel

emel

"you can...and probably will knowing you..." he laughs

257Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I like compliments," she admits shamelessly. "Makes one wonder why I chose friends such as you two really doesn't it.."

258Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:46 pm

emel

emel

"i dunno must be some deep seated phyco babble" he laughs again "still....i missed that to, mostly actually"

259Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Are you 'sure' you do not wish to come and live in England?" she asks him knowing well he can't but wishing he would anyway

260Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:00 pm

emel

emel

"yeah I am sure.....shame but I will try and visit again anyway"

261Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You shall have to. And especially if Rama moves to Germany with Gan we shall have to drag you on a European tour."

262Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:14 pm

emel

emel

"oh yeah....not heard much on that front she has been pretty quiet about things..." he frowns slightly "but it does sound good...i get to drink beer right?"

263Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania nods with a bit of a laugh. "Yes, you get to drink beer. And you will be legal to do so there. And no... I have not heard much from Rama lately either.." She frowns. "I am worried about her. I know she is still very upset at the lack of baby appearance yet.. It's been about two and a half years now..."

264Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:01 pm

emel

emel

"hell yeah party in Germany!.....Rama...I havent heard much since she graduated to be honest....I am worried to"

265Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods with a frown as she thinks about it. She knows that Gan will support her but.. Isn't overly sure how that is going.. She knows he still wants to whisk her off to the fairy realms.. Which isn't popular with anyone as far as she can see and Rama's father has certainly founded no greater level of love for his son-in-law to be.. She looks to the phone and gives her a quick text just for the off chance. She is sure Guy won't mind if she tagged along one of the days. She sends just a quick 'guess who's in America. Do you want to meet up this week?' and leaves it for her to get back to her on.

266Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:21 pm

emel

emel

he flicks a look to her "do you recon gan has her phone?" he is only half joking

267Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania shakes her head. "He better not have. Although it is possible that she left it in the carriage I suppose.. Mm... Perhaps we should just drive over to her house one afternoon if she doesn't get back to me?" she suggests.

268Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:34 pm

emel

emel

he keeps his eyes on the road but nods "was thinking of it anyway but having family with me ....helps"

269Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:37 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That will be us in two days then. Would you like to come with us babe or venture out to do your own thing that day?" she asks turning over her shoulder to talk to Pete.

270Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:01 pm

emel

emel

Pete shrugs he has been staring out of the window "i can come with...if I am not in the way Cariad..." guy watches in his mirror

271Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Of course you are not. I simply do not wish to drag you around with me like a toy poodle," she grins.

272Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:27 pm

emel

emel

"toy....poodle?! we all know you would only end up with one of those if you found it in a bush...and you did not find me in a bush!" he looks at her mock hurt and guy just laughs

273Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No... But I have found you planted in the ground more times than I have cared to count.." she responds thinking on the number of times he's landed with his butt in the air from trying different skateboard tricks.

274Relearning steps - Page 11 Empty Re: Relearning steps Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:08 pm

emel

emel

"yeah...there is that....but still.." he leans back in the seat staring out the window

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum