Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 11]

1 Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:27 pm

It still hurt. The base of her spine where the necromancer had done his work still hurt as if the damage had been freshly done. She knew the truth was far from it however. She had some healing to do and the curse in her soul would see to it that her recovery came sooner that it would to a regular human. And when it did she would walk again… walking.. That was a strange thought to her now. To just.. ‘get up’ and go get things without having to ask for assistance or plan her route beforehand.

Even as she thought that she moved a hand to reach for her phone and grumbled. It hurt so much to move.. maybe the phone could just stay where it was for a while.. She wasn’t bored anyhow..

….. ok no, she was bored and she knew Pete was somewhere in the castle. Where had he gotten to? Where he and his father speaking with hers? It was strange to hope but it really did sound like they had managed to cross that barrier that kept them apart. She sighed looking at the time and, failing to decide on who to text and what to text, just waited staring at the stones on the ceiling to see if anything would happen.

View user profile

2 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:32 pm

its a little while later or maybe not that the door gets a tap on it and tousled black hair pokes itself into her vague peripheral vision

View user profile

3 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:38 pm

She feels the smile creep on her lips and can't seem to pull it off despite knowing she must look like an idiot for it. She turns her head instead to look at him, her fingers twitching in place of a wave. "hey.." she greets him.

View user profile

4 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:45 pm

he creeps over to the bed and very carefully sits himself down trying to keep to the very edge so he does not rock her "hey there cariad...how are you feeling.."

View user profile

5 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:50 pm

"Sore and bored," she admits sounding it. "What have you been doing?" she asks, curious.

View user profile

6 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:59 pm

he shifts his hand closer "just...boring stuff to be honest its no fun with out you about to cause trouble with Cariad"

View user profile

7 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:02 pm

Her hand twitches again but she has to resign to the fact that she can't move yet... She sighs and frowns. "I have missed you too.." she settles on. There are actually many things she wants to talk about with him but right now the dull throb coupled with the burning between her vertebrae puts her out of humour to do so.

View user profile

8 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:07 pm

he lets his fingertips just brush hers "your pa has been wearing a hole in the carpet...." he smiles to himself looking her over wishing he could share the pain

View user profile

9 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:16 pm

She smiles but tries her best not to laugh much. "I am surprised he has not had servants coming to check on my every five minutes.. When I first damaged by back I was lucky that he did not know what CCTV was.." She turns her head lightly to look at him. "Still.. He looked like he was relieved to see you again."

View user profile

10 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:19 pm

he chuckles "Ta told him you needed to be left quiet...maybe that was to do with it, I dunno I didnt manage to do what i wanted, that doesnt meen I woulnt though Cariad" he looks at her a little sadly

View user profile

11 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:25 pm

"You will.." she assures him. "I believe in you. And plus, you have your handsome new-old face to accompany you in your efforts." She is sure that his 'fixed' self will have advantages to it. The lack of constant pain for one thing.

View user profile

12 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:26 pm

it gets a chuckle "i keep scaring myself in the mirror.." he looks into her eyes

View user profile

13 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:30 pm

"You look... 'puffy'," she states not knowing how else to describe the lack of waxy, drawn in skin. "I almost did not recognise you."

View user profile

14 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:38 pm

"puffy?! you mean a warm healthy completion..." he pinches his own cheek between metal fingers "your right though it looks strange, its been so long"

View user profile

15 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:42 pm

"How do you feel?" she asks meaning about everything - finding his father again, being fixed and returning to this castle.

View user profile

16 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:48 pm

he looks away "uh....numb to be honest...i feel i should be ecstatic but....its so much.." he looks at his false arm "so much lossed even with the gain...not that i would trade it out" he adds the last bit in case

View user profile

17 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:54 pm

She frowns lightly watching him. "Lost?" she asks wondering on what he has lost of value in this.

View user profile

18 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:00 pm

he looks back at her "just the years Cariad.....it kind of brings it all home what with Ta being here and Ann...and now I am not just some stinking corpse..."

View user profile

19 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:04 pm

She sighs looking at him, a frown marring her features. "Yes... pity he could do nothing to fix the welshness while he was at it.. Still. I suppose even he has his limits."

View user profile

20 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:09 pm

he snorts "careful there English woman I can easily push you out the bed" he leans over her slightly kissing her cheek before starting to hum her a little ditty

Last edited by emel on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

21 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:15 pm

She winces for the pain of movement but endures it without complaint for the rewards of touch and sound. Having him near is comfort enough right now and she finds she realises just how much she has missed him now.

Even with the benefit of the Black Knight's curse it is still a number of days before she is able to move about. The first day comes when he comes to visit her and she has managed to pull herself up to sit at the edge of the bed. She was watching her own feet thoughtfully when he opened the door and she looks up to him.

View user profile

22 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:18 pm

he folds his arms walking in and looking her over "and just what do you think your doing there now hmm?"

View user profile

23 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:22 pm

She grins and puts a finger to her lips. "Shh. I am escaping. Do not tell my father just yet," she laughs knowing what he will be like. He has fawned over her as much as he thinks he can get away with the last few days. She dreads to think what he'd be like with her first attempt at standing.

View user profile

24 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:26 pm

he walks over and kneels net to her by the bed "how are your legs feeling?" he holds the bed edge and looks up at her

View user profile

25 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:29 pm

She has to think about her answer. "Achy?" she answers uncertainly. She doesn't like to admit to 'weak'. "A shoulder could be useful."

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum