Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

226Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:20 pm

emel

emel

she gets the ok back Pete gets a changed and pokes his head out "listening for the music then?"

227Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "Pretty much. I don't think he's going to ever change there. It will just get louder with age."

228Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:54 pm

emel

emel

"i dont think he will either....we might just loose our eardrums, you think he cottoned on cariad?" he moves to her side

229Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Perhaps. Mayhap we should just buy a couple of ear guards." She sits on the bed to wait for Guy and just enjoy time with Pete in the mean time.

230Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:03 pm

emel

emel

"yeah....maybe.." he grins at her "think it would put his ...nose out of joint?" he couldn't resist its deffinat when Guy pulls up you can hear it before it cuts out when he stops and her phone pings

231Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:39 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She can't resist laughing and it can be heard in her voice as she answers the phone and tries to regain herself. "Hi Guy. We'll be down in a minute."

232Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:13 pm

emel

emel

'hey mel, waiting just out side and getting dirty looks from the door guy...see you in a bit' he sounds happy to and Pete gets his things in his pockets looking over to melania

233Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She grins. "Here we go. I can't wait to see his face." She collects her own bag and items and checks herself in the mirror one last time before heading down and out. She smiles to him reaching her arms out in pre-emptive hug as she greets him acting as if everything is normal. "Hii! I've missed you Scout!"

234Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:31 pm

emel

emel

pete lets her go first Guys taken to wear his hood further back so she gets to see his face in full when he takes her in the smile getting bigger if possible "mel....oh my god....look at you!" he takes the hug and then some pulling back to look at her again

235Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs, genuinely happy to see him. She has missed him perhaps most of all. "You have met my friend too of course," she gestures to Pete.

236Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:17 pm

emel

emel

he nods looking but not seeing "good to see you both....you ditched the chair!...." he gives her another hug with extra bear

237Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She returns it as much as strength allows. "I have missed you too.. And yes! My back got work done to it. Hurt like hell but.. Worth it. I need to build my legs up though. My muscles are still a little wasted."

238Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:47 pm

emel

emel

he finaly lets her go "oh...really? well thats not so bad....cant believe it... your shorter than i thought"

239Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She twitches a little. That's a sore spot. She knows she should be taller but the damage done young probably hampered that growth. "Yeah.. Well.. Probably for the best. My beau is not quite your height after all."

240Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:02 pm

emel

emel

he looks him over "yeah...but looks like you got the mud off so thats something right?" pete just shakes his head smiling

241Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I get to keep him now, mud or no, and that is the part I care for." She turns her head to smile at him. "Are we ready to go? I think you are upsetting the staff with your choice of parking space for some reason."

242Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:24 pm

emel

emel

"yeah...thats the main thing....might be a good idea stop messing up their parking lot" he moves to the car "shotgun or canoodling?"

243Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania grins to herself at the thought of the latter option. "Mmm... Well now.. Canoodling is always a preferred option but - unfortunately Pete cannot drive. Sorry Guy. Guess I'm in the front and you are driving."

244Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 pm

emel

emel

he shakes his head opening the car door "what did i miss about you again?" he looks over to pete who is grinning

245Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She just winks at him as she slides in finding it odd but comfortable to actually sit in a proper car seat. She waits for the boys to sort themselves out and for them to head on to the Maul. She has missed the soul shakes there..

246Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:57 pm

emel

emel

he waits till everyones all belted in before starting up and pulling out "your both looking good...really....its been quiet around here without you"

247Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Much in the way of thanks to Pete's father.. I am just happy that my own gave a mage longer than a glance in which to talk with him.. You are looking well yourself. Your hair has grown more since last I saw you I am sure."

248Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:16 pm

emel

emel

"guess he finally worked out fire with fire? " he nods piecing at least some together himself "and yeah its going good..."

249Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods and watches between him and the road. "How are things going with Tsu? Do you get to see her much?"

250Relearning steps - Page 10 Empty Re: Relearning steps Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:38 pm

emel

emel

he stares at the road "its...going and never enough you know?" he sighs "busy work and all that"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum