Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 11]

201Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:49 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It is a comfortable night disturbed only by the wake up alarm the next morning. Melania groans in complaint to then sound and moves an arm to turn it off, hitting Pete in the head by mistake instead. "Mm? oh...ssrry.."

202Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:53 pm

emel

emel

he curls away "uuugh ow..." he looks at her blearily before working out what the blow was for

203Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:17 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She manages to find her phone and turn it off. "Sorry..." she repeats a little more clearly. She rolls to him curling around him and kissing him for a more pleasant wake up

204Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:22 pm

emel

emel

he blinks a bit the rests to the kiss "thought the sky fell on my head....thanks for the wake up call cariad....next time less knuckle"

205Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "I am sorry I am."

206Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:53 pm

emel

emel

he nods "remind me again to not get into a knuckle fight with you.."

207Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:26 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You already know better, stop being soft." He earns another kiss for appeasing values before she moves and stretches. "Mmmnn... I should have arranged a later meeting.."

208Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:34 pm

emel

emel

he props himself up "you should ....feeling jet lagged...." he blinks

209Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:38 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It felt a good idea at the time.." she complains forcing herself up. "Well, we can just nap in the afternoon.. I doubt he will mind.. And we can lay in tomorrow."

210Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:39 pm

emel

emel

he nods pushing her arm out from under her in revenge

211Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:49 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He earns a 'yelp' in response and gets hit again even as she laughs.

212Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:50 pm

emel

emel

he jumps her half pinning her with mostly just his body weight such as it is and gives her a kiss ...well kiss attacks her lots anyway

213Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs at first trying to push him off before deciding that she doesn't want to push him off and instead pulls him to her returning the kisses.

214Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:55 pm

emel

emel

he pulls back before it turns to much smiling at her "well i feel more awake now..."

215Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"True love's waking kiss and all such things hm?" she muses not wanting to let him go but admitting to herself that it's probably better to do so. "We should get dressed... and I need a shower."

216Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:01 pm

emel

emel

he touches noses breifly "maybe but your right you stink....." he gets up and scratches his head "

217Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You are not smelling of roses yourself," she retaliates getting up and moving to collect a change of clothing. "I shall be out in a bit," she promises - which means he could be waiting a good half hour.

218Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:08 pm

emel

emel

"yeah still better than I used to, if you take to long I will come in and flush the loo..." he lays back on the bed folding his hands under his head

219Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I shall need to find a way to mist proof doors..." she grumbles heading on into the bathroom to do what she needs to. She does take a while but is dressed when she re-appears. She looks far more awake as well. "Ok. Your turn. I'm going to text Guy and see where he is at."

220Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:14 pm

emel

emel

he throws of his night shirt even before he gets to the door "right..." he nods at her "will be out in a moment"

221Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She tilts her head getting a good look and making no effort to hide that she is doing so. "Ok."
Phone is in hand but paused for the time being

222Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:25 pm

emel

emel

he has a hint of a smile on his lips he gives her a wink before heading in to clean off

223Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Unashamed she smirks. He might not have the full blown 'tall, dark and hansom' part down but he is certainly on the good looking, well built scale and she knows the muscle is well earned. She continues her text to Guy confirming they are up and getting ready and just to see if he is also on schedule.

224Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:36 pm

emel

emel

he cleans himself swiftly enough toweling his head off making his hair even bigger than normal before popping his head back out to check on her, guy gets back to her seemingly still excited telling her he can pick them up at the hotel if they want him to since he is already up and out intown

225Relearning steps - Page 9 Empty Re: Relearning steps Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:10 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She agrees telling him not to bother removing any seats from his car. She thinks that risks giving the surprise away but hopes he just assumes she's brought a light weight chair for travel which will fold up in the boot. She looks up to Pete when he appears. "Guy is going to pick us up outside the hotel. He said he'd give a bell when he arrives."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum