Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:35 pm

emel

emel

"i dont mind that....." he looks down, not deliberately at her boobs bust still "just need to work on self worth a bit I guess"

177Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She headbutts him lightly so their noses brush. "You do. You are worth so much."

178Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:00 pm

emel

emel

"thank you cariad...i just wish to have something i can ....show to him...this is going to gnaw at me a while i think"

179Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"We shall find something. Try not to let it eat at you though, my beau. It will come naturally with time." She stifles a yawn, her legs aching, the journey taking its toll on her.

180Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:33 pm

emel

emel

"time for sleep i think...before you just fall asleep dressed where you are..." he shakes his head and sits back up

181Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:38 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She takes a deep breath having been comfortable and not really wanting to move. "Yes... I suppose so.. And then we can meet Guy tomorrow." That causes a smile. "Do you want the bathroom first and I will get changed whilst you are in there?"

182Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:50 pm

emel

emel

he looks then back to her "alright if your ok with that...." gets up goes to his case for his jammy bottoms out of reflex plus tooth brush and the rest looking over his shoulder

183Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She sits back waiting for him to disappear into the adjacent room. She has her own case on the 'spare' bed also and goes over to it when he does so. She doesn't waste time getting changed thinking it nice not to have to get help for things like taking her socks off and putting them on. She collects her own wash items so as to freshen up before bed intending to have a proper shower in the morning.

184Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:04 pm

emel

emel

he changes in the bathroom brushing his teeth carefully enjoying not for the first time the fact he can actually make them look clean

185Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She waits, perched on the bed end for him when she's changed yawning again and looking forward to curling up really

186Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:08 pm

emel

emel

he comes back out buttoning his pajama top "your turn cariad...." he shifts so she can go in and goes to take his side of the bed

187Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:11 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She is quick, not needing to do much. She does brush her teeth which is a habit she was taught like any other child except for her it was more for the idea of washing out her mouth like she washes her hair or feet so that it doesn't smell bad.

Coming out she turns the light out and follows the light given by the bedside table lamp. She crawls in next to Pete curling up to him. "Mm...It's nice that I can sleep on my side now.."

188Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:01 pm

emel

emel

he curls a bit more to her "mm yeah I bet, I just..cant sleep on my back " he reaches his hand out to touch her fingers lightly

189Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I still find myself on my back by morning," she laughs. "What about your arm? Does it feel odd to sleep on that side?" She touches the robotic features.

190Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 pm

emel

emel

"as longs as I dont lie on it its ok..." he gives his metallic fingers a wiggle

191Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Can you feel with it?" she asks meeting the fingers with her own. It interested her when he first had it done but she didn't get to see him often enough at that point with there 'cat cover' for their meetings to really ask about it

192Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:25 pm

emel

emel

"no not really....its a shadow of a sensation cariad...more like through your fingernail while wearing gloves"

193Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns feeling a little sorry for him. "I suppose it is still better than nothing. And so long as you are not in pain any more, all the better."

194Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:34 pm

emel

emel

"i can use it...and no it doesnt hurt anymore...I am happy with that" he smiles at her leaning to give her a soft touch to the nose with his

195Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He is met, her shoulder finding a comfortable little spot besides his. "Good. And you still have your tufts to play with," she comments doing so.

196Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:59 pm

emel

emel

"well yeah.....I like them..." he smiles enjoying the touch and just being able to be with her

197Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:38 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She strokes his chin with a finger as well. "Mm." He earns nuzzles and as close to a 'purrgle' he's ever going to get from her. Clearly she is enjoying his company also

198Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:52 pm

emel

emel

he holds the laugh wrapping his arm round her to pull her closer "cuddles Cariad....i am in need of them"

199Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I can do that," she claims wrapping her arms around him. "Ungh... I have missed you.. So, so much.."

200Relearning steps - Page 8 Empty Re: Relearning steps Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:04 pm

emel

emel

he wiggles his other arm under her carefully pulling her close and burying his face to her in responce

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum