Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:35 pm

"i dont mind that....." he looks down, not deliberately at her boobs bust still "just need to work on self worth a bit I guess"

View user profile

177 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:58 pm

She headbutts him lightly so their noses brush. "You do. You are worth so much."

View user profile

178 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:00 pm

"thank you cariad...i just wish to have something i can ....show to him...this is going to gnaw at me a while i think"

View user profile

179 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:31 pm

"We shall find something. Try not to let it eat at you though, my beau. It will come naturally with time." She stifles a yawn, her legs aching, the journey taking its toll on her.

View user profile

180 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:33 pm

"time for sleep i think...before you just fall asleep dressed where you are..." he shakes his head and sits back up

View user profile

181 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:38 pm

She takes a deep breath having been comfortable and not really wanting to move. "Yes... I suppose so.. And then we can meet Guy tomorrow." That causes a smile. "Do you want the bathroom first and I will get changed whilst you are in there?"

View user profile

182 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:50 pm

he looks then back to her "alright if your ok with that...." gets up goes to his case for his jammy bottoms out of reflex plus tooth brush and the rest looking over his shoulder

View user profile

183 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:57 pm

She sits back waiting for him to disappear into the adjacent room. She has her own case on the 'spare' bed also and goes over to it when he does so. She doesn't waste time getting changed thinking it nice not to have to get help for things like taking her socks off and putting them on. She collects her own wash items so as to freshen up before bed intending to have a proper shower in the morning.

View user profile

184 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:04 pm

he changes in the bathroom brushing his teeth carefully enjoying not for the first time the fact he can actually make them look clean

View user profile

185 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:06 pm

She waits, perched on the bed end for him when she's changed yawning again and looking forward to curling up really

View user profile

186 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:08 pm

he comes back out buttoning his pajama top "your turn cariad...." he shifts so she can go in and goes to take his side of the bed

View user profile

187 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:11 pm

She is quick, not needing to do much. She does brush her teeth which is a habit she was taught like any other child except for her it was more for the idea of washing out her mouth like she washes her hair or feet so that it doesn't smell bad.

Coming out she turns the light out and follows the light given by the bedside table lamp. She crawls in next to Pete curling up to him. "Mm...It's nice that I can sleep on my side now.."

View user profile

188 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:01 pm

he curls a bit more to her "mm yeah I bet, I just..cant sleep on my back " he reaches his hand out to touch her fingers lightly

View user profile

189 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:10 pm

"I still find myself on my back by morning," she laughs. "What about your arm? Does it feel odd to sleep on that side?" She touches the robotic features.

View user profile

190 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:11 pm

"as longs as I dont lie on it its ok..." he gives his metallic fingers a wiggle

View user profile

191 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:19 pm

"Can you feel with it?" she asks meeting the fingers with her own. It interested her when he first had it done but she didn't get to see him often enough at that point with there 'cat cover' for their meetings to really ask about it

View user profile

192 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:25 pm

"no not really....its a shadow of a sensation cariad...more like through your fingernail while wearing gloves"

View user profile

193 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:29 pm

She frowns feeling a little sorry for him. "I suppose it is still better than nothing. And so long as you are not in pain any more, all the better."

View user profile

194 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:34 pm

"i can use it...and no it doesnt hurt anymore...I am happy with that" he smiles at her leaning to give her a soft touch to the nose with his

View user profile

195 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:44 pm

He is met, her shoulder finding a comfortable little spot besides his. "Good. And you still have your tufts to play with," she comments doing so.

View user profile

196 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:59 pm

"well yeah.....I like them..." he smiles enjoying the touch and just being able to be with her

View user profile

197 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:38 pm

She strokes his chin with a finger as well. "Mm." He earns nuzzles and as close to a 'purrgle' he's ever going to get from her. Clearly she is enjoying his company also

View user profile

198 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:52 pm

he holds the laugh wrapping his arm round her to pull her closer "cuddles Cariad....i am in need of them"

View user profile

199 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:53 pm

"I can do that," she claims wrapping her arms around him. "Ungh... I have missed you.. So, so much.."

View user profile

200 Re: Relearning steps on Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:04 pm

he wiggles his other arm under her carefully pulling her close and burying his face to her in responce

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum