Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Relearning steps

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 11]

101 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:03 am

She rolls her eyes. "We would sound like a family from the Labyrinth - which, Gan assures me, is a nice enough place for a holiday but I have yet to be convinced."

View user profile

102 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:17 pm

he shrugs "I guess so Cariad but, you will still have to deal with having a welsh name"

View user profile

103 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:19 pm

"I can make that exception if it is yours," she tells him with a content look about her. "Anyway.. I wish to start packing. There is only a few weeks until we leave and I wish to know what I need to shop for. Shoes are already on that list.." she grumbles.

View user profile

104 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:37 pm

he stares at her for a bit his head catching up "yeah, good idea because I am not carrying you up and down stairs..."

View user profile

105 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:40 pm

"You will not need to - I will have Guy by then," she laughs making her slow progress back towards the house. She isn't certain what he is doing if anything at the moment but leaves to him chose between staying or following as she has her own agendas to attend to for the moment (mundane as they are). She does however keep an eye out for Allawn as she makes her way back through the castle.

View user profile

106 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:53 pm

he walks with her just in case to be honest he still is protective of his love

View user profile

107 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:09 pm

It is a pleasant feeling to note as such in his behaviour and she doesn't miss the shadow of a figure looking out from one of the higher floor windows. She doesn't look up however instead walking at a leisurely pace.
She has Pete help her put some things together - mostly getting him to move suit cases around, a task she could give to a servant but gives to him instead to keep him around and busy.

View user profile

108 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:11 pm

he faffs and pushes but a little later Annest knocks on the door pushes her harm through the wood to wave and make 'spooky noises'

View user profile

109 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:16 pm

Laughing Melania calls out to her. "Come on in Annest. I am just packing some things."

View user profile

110 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:18 pm

she pokes her head through the door after looking around "you are? oh brawd there you are, as if I couldnt guess..." he looks at her "you want something?" shaking his head as she grins "nooooo I just wanted to see what you were doing...and how everyone is..." she has a cheeky look to her face as if she was plotting something

View user profile

111 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:23 pm

Melania turns her head, an eyebrow lifted in interest.

View user profile

112 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:24 pm

she steps in "i think that your father has worn a hole in his rug....its funny " its almost like she came to say that as she has a big grin in place

View user profile

113 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:11 pm

Melania shakes her head. "You should count yourself lucky. You have more chance of finding a four leaf clover in a desert than see him this way. I shall go and speak with him later. How is your own father?" she asks

View user profile

114 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:13 pm

"how can you tell what way his face never changes?...she looks at pete " he is ok i think in the big hall last i checked anyway..."

View user profile

115 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:20 pm

She taps the corner of her eye. "He is very expressive really. You just need to know what you are looking for. Though I suppose I have grown with him so for me it is easier." She also looks to Pete wondering if the two have had much bonding time since they reunited

View user profile

116 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:23 pm

"i dunno he just looks like he is glareing all the time to me..or maybe he doesnt like me?" that bit sounds earnest enough Pete shakes his head "cannot say he is a tough nut my Cariad's father"

View user profile

117 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:39 pm

Melania smiles to her reassuringly. "Do not worry. He likes you. Else wise he would not tolerate you in his castle. By the way, have you seen Gan today? He was telling me that your birthday gift had arrived early?"

View user profile

118 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:43 pm

she shakes her head "i could not find him" that annoys her no end she is good at finding people if only because she refuses to acnolage walls

View user profile

119 Re: Relearning steps on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:18 pm

Melania laughs again. "You need to learn a little more about the ways of the fay. They are tricky by nature. My hint though? Find Nebula and you shall be close to him."

View user profile

120 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:58 am

she tilts her head "i already looked by the stables......" she nods though "i will look again and see.."

View user profile

121 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:03 am

She nods. He does roam but tends to stop back in at the stable like a pitstop. She doesn't bother rounding off his usual haunts guessing that by now Ann probably knows them better than her! Usually either the kitchen, aviary, stables or out in the woodlands with Rama. But since Rama is not there at the moment it narrows it down a little. "Is there anything you wanted?" she asks wondering if she did have a reason more than that to find them or if she is just bored.

View user profile

122 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:06 am

"no I was just hoping to interrupt you but...your both to good" she pulls back through the door laughing before her brother can hurl something at her

View user profile

123 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:11 am

Melania does laugh but keeps it quiet. "No.. We are just quite good at waiting for interruption to pass," she comments so as only Pete can here. She brushes sides with him as she passes

View user profile

124 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:19 am

he glares at the door "she....needs to stop watching tv....i " he stops at looks at mel "are we?"

View user profile

125 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:38 am

She laughs and shakes her head. "Perhaps you should watch more tv"

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum