Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 20]

376nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I am not very sure," she admits. "But he is not a bad host.. not so far as hosts go. How are you finding the week so far?"

377nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:45 pm

emel

emel

"enjoying it actually...i mean i get to see you...and yeah he is doing pretty good..."

378nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:49 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She hums again. "Yes... I will be sad to see it over..." At that she cuddles to him a little closer.

379nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:51 pm

emel

emel

he holds her tighter "there will be a way love....we will find one or make one..."

380nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Part way through agreeing there is a knock at the door and she freezes. "Hello..." she sounds trying to sound tired.

"Sorry to disturb you.." responds the voice of Ian. "May I come in a moment?"

"Uh.." she looks at Pete in a slightly panicked 'quick, hide' fashion. "just a moment."

381nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:56 pm

emel

emel

he rolls off and under the bed yay for valances

382nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:09 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania sorts herself and the covers so it looks like she had moved to cover herself up more. "Ok, come in."

Ian does so looking apologetic. "I am so sorry for this intrusion," he commented. "I tried to get a hold of Pete first but.. there was no answer in his room."

Melania laughs. "Oh, he tends to sleep like a rock. I am not sure if it is because he is dead or because the Welsh do not have much of a mind greater than the pre mentioned item."

Ian blinks at her. "Um.. oh.. uh.. right. Well, at any rate I have some to express my apologies but very early in the morning I must away."

"Oh?" she asked looking quite concerned by the news. She was worried because if they had to go home it meant her time with Pete was to be cut short but fortunately it was read as distress at having to forgo their planned weekend.

"Don't worry," Ian assured her hastily. "I will be back tomorrow evening and we may still spend the rest of our week as planned. I just wanted you to know now as it saves me waking you so early tomorrow. Breakfast will be served at the regular time and you are both welcome to spend the day in the games room if you wish. I have asked the servants not to bother you since you can summon one of you own I though I would be alright."

Melania did her best to look like she would miss him. "Oh.. well, I am sure we can manage for a few hours.. Though I regret that we shall miss you."

The conversation ended in a similar fashion. Ian promised he would return as soon as he could and Melania assuring him that there was no rush. He bid her good night and then Pete could hear the door click shut again.

383nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:14 pm

emel

emel

pete kicks the underside of the bed but is in general thinking on the given news

384nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania laughs at the feeling of the thump. "You may come out now," she assures him with a chuckle to her tone.

385nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:27 pm

emel

emel

"no comfy here thanks love....you know being a lesser welsh man and all..." he kicks the bed again

386nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:35 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs again. "Works for me. I cannot say I mind my man being beneath me."

387nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:39 pm

emel

emel

that makes it go quiet for a bit but there's movement and his hair appears as he pops his head up "tease..."

388nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She grins and reaches to ruffle his hair. "Well if it lures you back into my bed it works."

389nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:44 pm

emel

emel

"you think i really need luring love? " he climb over again and curls up to her

390nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I thought you might get a thrill out of feeling wanted," she offered accepting his embrace. "Soooo, a whole day alone tomorrow? Whatever shall we do."

391nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:53 pm

emel

emel

"hmm maybe....and..love i dunno...so much scope, but the best thing is what ever we pick we dont have to worry..."

392nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Even if it is for a limited time I am pleased we have it. I think I shall lay in.." she draws little circles on his chest. "I can send my own soul servant to fetch your breakfast. Then we can make our way to the games room later for the afternoon? A movie sounds nice.." Of course she tends to watch him more than the movies.

393nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:01 pm

emel

emel

"that sounds a wonderful lazy day...." he does look pleased

394nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Settling back down she sighs peacefully and relaxes beside him. Learning to cherish these moments that pass way too quickly she does not sleep right away but instead speaks to him about an ideal future.

395nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:25 pm

emel

emel

he is happy to sit and stroke gentle fingers over her shoulder and indulge in pipe dreams

396nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Unable to pinpoint the time herself Pete can her her words as they begin to soften and slur into incoherent mumbles before the sound of quiet breathing takes over. She has never been very good at staying up late. It is also unlikely that she will wake until the early morning of the next day but she is peaceful in sleep, her features much softer and fainter without all the sharpness of heavy make-up

397nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:36 pm

emel

emel

he rests with her as much as he sleeps its not really needed any more than food and he just enjoys having her near him wondering if he really will be able to keep her in his arms or not

398nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

When morning comes she is true to her word, she summons up one of the souls she has devoured that serves as bound servant. They go to fetch Pete's breakfast claiming that the young lad wants breakfast in bed since the young master will not be there to join them and Melania doesn't eat.

As always she sits and watches him eat instead as she finds the action interesting.

399nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:43 pm

emel

emel

he at least is used to it and just gets on with it resisting another go at see food popping his cutlery down when finished "better than that poncy crap from the other day..."

400nother one - Page 16 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:47 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles. "I shall take your word for it. I wonder what my tastes would be if I could eat... Likely freshly hunted meat cooked on an open or stone flame.. It is what Gan tends to make anyway." She wonders on the idea. Food... what is taste? And what does it feel like to swallow?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum