Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 20]

201nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 pm

emel

emel

"uh...i guess so" pete seems to try and draw an honest answer out at least frowning "not much choice anyway love, you just have to get on with things.."

202nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian hums to himself thinking on it. "At home there are many people. Servants mostly but it is still a lonely place as well."

Melania looks to him quietly not sure what to think and Ian seems to notice the attention he laughs. "I am sorry, I seem to have drifted too far into my thoughts. "

203nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:10 pm

emel

emel

pete shakes his head "nah love its fine...all friends here right?" he looks to mel "theres a few people that keep me going ..."

204nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"We do what we can.." she comments.

Ian looks between them again. "Friends.." he considers the term. He certainly has not felt bored the last few weeks. As for lonely? Well.. he isn't so sure on that one. He likes to think he is not a lone any more but..

"You will find your way," Melania promises him.

205nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:01 am

emel

emel

pete watches him "you just need a few interests and a few people to share them with love...see this is the problem with nobility they stick their kids in a room and expect wonders..."

206nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian frowns. "Yes.. I mean.. I do love my family dearly but.. I have always longed to be out and to meet um. well. Common people." He shrugs not being able to think of a better term. He would say 'normal' people but that doesn't feel right either. There's nothing wrong with the people he knows they are just very ridged and dull.

207nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:58 pm

emel

emel

"well I am sure Mel can help you there she has a good layer of dirt" he chuckles "and you seem alright..bit stuck up but i cant hold that against you"

208nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania gives him all look and Ian stares wide eyed. "Oh um.. thank you?" she guesses not really knowing what to say to that. "I do not suppose we could make a regular event of these meetings?" he asked.

209nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:12 pm

emel

emel

"i am up for it...can teach you a few tricks maybe" he grins wider

210nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian beams at him. "I would like that," he responds. "Um, you do not mind, do you Melania?" he asks looking back to her. She sighs. "I suppose not. We have nothing better to do after all." She looks to Pete as if it will be a chore but she is still playing footsie with him under the table.

211nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:22 pm

emel

emel

pete sits up slightly "you know you love me really" he looks at Ian "need to get you your own board..."

212nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Where might I acquire one?" he asks.

213nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 pm

emel

emel

"skate shop.." he chuckles and looks at mel "seems he needs outfitting..."

214nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods. "I think so. You are going to spend a lot of time one your rear. Best get padded up and some rough clothes to play in."

Ian looks to her and then back to Pete. He nods and once they have finished eating they head on up to the skate shop where he looks over all there is to buy.

215nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:43 pm

emel

emel

pete takes the opportunity to lean on mels chair a bit and guides from afar

216nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:47 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He asks him many questions about the different things in the shop - which he thinks is better, what each of them do and so on. Melania just laughs to herself. "So," she comments whilst Ian is being talked to by a store clerk. "I suppose I will be having to meet up with you regularly now."

217nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:53 pm

emel

emel

he gives him honest and as informed an answer to ever question turning to look at me he gives a sly grin "seems that way yeah..."

218nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She chuckles. Things are not perfect but she is sort of enjoying the game. "Now all we need to do is find a way for some alone time," she muses wondering how it can be done. She doesn't really want to 'ditch' Ian.. she doesn't dislike him enough to want to do that to him.. but..

219nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:44 pm

emel

emel

"yeah coz this is killing me love..." he gives her a wistful look and then away as if he really cant look at her any more

220nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:51 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Trying not to frown she sighs and turns her head to watch Ian. "Me too babe.. But I do not wish to give up yet.."

221nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:58 pm

emel

emel

he leans down to her resting his arm on her arm rest to "i wana fight every thing is calling me to...but i know thats the stupid idea..so...still thinking on it"

222nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yeah... I know you are trying love.. I will wait for you, I promise."

It is difficult to act natural on such an occasion but she does a good job of it. She brushes the back of her hand to his.

223nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:22 pm

emel

emel

he pats hers and stands again not saying much more it just feels weird to and he looks...stressed if you know him well "i am....going to have a fag be out side the mall..."

224nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ok babe.. we'll follow out in a short while," she promises with a frown. She hates seeing him this way.

Sure enough a little time later Ian wanders over wondering where he is - he had wanted to show him his recent purchases. Melania tells him and they head on out to find him, Melania taking them a slowish pace so as to give Pete some time to breathe.

225nother one - Page 9 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:32 pm

emel

emel

he has found himself a nice wall leaning on it with his eyes closed smoke making a little swirl above his head

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum