Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 20]

1nother one Empty nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:09 pm

emel

emel

there was the hard clang of metal that signified practice in full swing even thought the blades are blunt it doesnt seem to be making much difference to the two wielding them the tallers blade whistling over the others head as he doges nimbly out of the way with a glare and a heel to the shin that causes a short yelp and makes him stumble back he has little time to do anything as his sword deflected up by a for arm a resounding crack as the off arm hits the side of his head and sends it flying the smaller man might be a bit to into it as he brings his elbow down on the partialy exsposed spine and knocks the sword free with his own sword butt making the other fall down clutching at his neck stump he seems to chose to stay down to even as pete backs off incase looking round to see where the head has gone to

2nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania raises an eyebrow as the head comes rolling to the foot of her chair. Is is surprised by the event and is dumbfounded for a moment starting blankly down even as her hand reaches down for her phone then brings it back up again camera at the ready.

3nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:27 pm

emel

emel

to be perfectly honest Ewen looks more in pain than anything "gans turn" he manages as pete helps his body up looking over "uh...fag break?" candle light eyes roll "yeah sounds good" his voice is oddly croaky even not attached he moves over to scoop it up glaring at his cousin as his heads drawn up and gingerly placed back on his neck

4nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Wow Pete. You have really improved.. I mean you where pretty good anyway but you are so much more focused now." She has to wonder if it is due to recent events...

(What time are we doing here? XD while they are dating or after her father has shown up and kicked him out?)

5nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:34 pm

emel

emel

Ewen pulls his cig packet out rubbing his neck join still " no bonus points for that move you know" he offers the pack to pete who takes one with a slight grin "well course not...thanks love..." ewen watches him carefully

6nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"How long have you two been at this?" she asks looking to Ewen suspiciously. She knows that he has been giving Pete a hard time for a reason but wants to gain an idea on just how much he is driving him. Gan sits on the side watching in apparent amusement.

7nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:38 pm

emel

emel

pete lights his cig and moves off non commitel "long enough i need a smoke...." Ewen shakes his head "does it matter? it was his idea and even if he can best me its not going to do him any good..." he points at his brother "not kidding either your turn next..i give up on being a foot ball for the day"

8nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan chuckles. "Then rest boy. I shalt not go easy on thee simply because thou art tired."

Melania smiles softly. She appreciates the hard work Pete is putting in, it makes an odd feeling inside that he is trying so hard for her. It also makes her feel sorry that she cannot join in the training.

9nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:45 pm

emel

emel

ewen huffs slightly "not tired but that actually hurt...not that it would have stopped me you hear..." he sits down and lights up annoyed with all in the room right now Pete has just rested his sword on the side and is watching the antics

10nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ooooh of course. You where going 'easy'," Melania grins chuckling at her cousin. She knows that if he had a goal himself he would have fought better but for the moment, Pete is with something to prove and something to lose. "Well, I think I shall make myself comfortable and watch for a while. Three good looking chaps on the field of battle. This is not something to pass up so easily." She grins thinking Rama would be jealous.

11nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:55 pm

emel

emel

Ewen nods "mm and wouldnt your dad like that idea at least...." he gives her and easy grin as pete moves back forward this is helping burn of some energy in the least and giving him something to do even as a lost cause

12nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan stands and makes his way to the training ring. He prefers his whip to the sword but can use one. It will make for an interesting match at any rate. Melania has to wonder how Pete will manage against his fay trickery.

13nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:13 pm

emel

emel

Pete stands easy watching him for movement kinda wondering how that will go down at anyrate its a good excuse for it, he has no idea why his sister thinks he is 'cute' but hey thats girls for you, he hefts his sword not wanting to move first
Ewen leans back watching Mel "so...thoughts?"

14nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania watches a moment longer before talking. "Of course I have to back my intended," she states. "Though I do wonder how he plans to tackle your brother's magics."

15nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:18 pm

emel

emel

ewen grins "not a clue..."the smiles fades though" he doesnt have a chance against your father though....i mean he is older but your father has been awake the whole time, he told me its a back up plan but i hope he was mostly joking...."

16nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

If she could sweat there would be a cold one washing over her now. "No... I do not believe he is..." she sighs sadly. "He will challenge him if he feels he has to and I do not know what I will do if that time ever comes Ewen..." It shows in her voice too. She fears for him but is unwilling to let him go too.

17nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:26 pm

emel

emel

"who would have thought, and here was me thinking he did nothing else but sleep in class..." he watches his brother facing off "still soon i might have to give up..."

18nother one Empty Re: nother one Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Give up?" she asks. "Are you admitting defeat?" she muses with a smile tinting her lips.

19nother one Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:21 pm

emel

emel

"naaah...but i can only teach him so much" he one shoulder shrugs

20nother one Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods looking back to the now fighting two. "Yes.. And I appreciate your efforts Ewen. Really, thank you."

21nother one Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:42 pm

emel

emel

he looks at her surprised "what for?"

22nother one Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:33 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles to herself. "Trying to help him. Making sure he reaches whatever standards you think he needs to be worthy of me?" she suggests fairly sure these are some of his motives at the moment as far as her relationship with Pete is concerned.

23nother one Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:35 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a look "what makes you say something like that?....pft...fine ok...thing is, you like him so if he is willing to try then i better help right? might be sending him back to his grave though..."

24nother one Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:37 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

No sooner had he said that than his brother's head flew into his chest. Melania blinked and smirked. "I will enjoy watching you 'try'," she laughed lifting her phone, the picture too perfect to miss.

25nother one Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:40 pm

emel

emel

he does the instinctive catch and look down "oh who said it would be me.....hello brother.."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 20]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum