Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 20]

126nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He can't see her but she smiles fondly and a little sadly. "Thank you. I will see you tomorrow," she tells him keeping a look out for anyone who might be coming near her. There is only Gan at the doorway.

127nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:59 pm

emel

emel

"wouldnt miss it love, see you then" he repeats un able to brain more than that really

128nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Hanging up she returns Gan's phone to him and heads off to tell Ian the news. The next day she sits with him in the stated place. It is not hard to see he is out of place. His attire and posture while sitting makes him stand out a far cry from those around him staring and Melania seems aware of the fact even as he looks around eagerly. To him this is all so interesting and new.

129nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:10 pm

emel

emel

pete does of course come he hangs slightly out the way fag in mouth but unlit to securitys annoyance and he watches tapping his finger on the side ignoring the mix of butterflys at seeing her and annoyance at who she is with

130nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

When she spots him Melania looks up with a bright smile, just happy to see him again. She waves him over and Ian looks around too to see him. He seems to stop for a moment looking Pete up and down in surprise and then blinks before smiling again.

131nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:23 pm

emel

emel

he walks in and takes a seat "hows it going love?" he half does the same the smiles a little bit shy of a real one though

132nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ok, thank you," she responds. "Pete, this is Ian Lionheart. Ian, this is Pete, a very good friend of mine."

Ian looks to him. There are some definite catlike features to his eyes, jaw and ears. His skin is a light grey and looks to be covered by a very fine layer of velvety fur. He looks to the young man with intrigue. "Melania was telling me about you," he tells him. "It is good to finally get to meet you."

133nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:48 pm

emel

emel

pete nods "not got to hear much of you but..well that can change right? so where do you school" he has the hint of going to say or word it diffrent but curtails it well enough

134nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania watches uneasily. She knew it would be hard for him to come face to face with Ian but wanted so much to see him again.

"Oh I study at home," he tells Pete. "My mother insisted upon home schooling and so we had a set of tutors stay to teach myself and my younger siblings. I have often wondered how different it might have been to attend a public school though. Is it true that men must share a bathing room?"

135nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:06 pm

emel

emel

pete raises his brows slightly and looks at Mel then back "really? huh...yeah we do.."

136nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania just gives him a sympathetic look back. The kitten is exactly that. "Ian wanted to know more about the outside world," she explains again no having no doubt that Pete can see why.

Ian for his part looks astounded by the idea. "I say. Next you will be telling me people actually walk everywhere."

137nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:16 pm

emel

emel

pete laughs might be relief might not "well some do love others drive i use my board...mostly"

138nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Love?" Ian blinks. "And what do you mean by board?" he asked.

139nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:18 pm

emel

emel

pete grins with teeth "just the way i talk, and yeah skateboard...didnt bring it today though but another time maybe..." he looks at mel for a moment " maybe i can show you"

140nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania smiles pleased he is catching on.

"Would you??" Ian asks eagerly. "What does this board do exactly? How does it transport one from one place to another?"

141nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:29 pm

emel

emel

he chuckles "its simple just a boards this big" holds his hands up " and 4 wheels on it you have to push with your foot and...ride it? i guess...best to show you love.."

142nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs though it is unsure if he is laughing with excitement or from Pete's use of the world 'love'. He agrees however and together they spend the rest of the day talking about 'the real world' before they are kicked out for closing time.

The two get a few moments alone together when Ian goes to venture into the bathroom before they leave the shopping centre.

"Adorable, is he not," she comments. "I am half tempted to send you in after him to keep him from getting raped.."

143nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:40 pm

emel

emel

"he is...like a little kid..what is your father on..." he looks after still caught in bemusement "cant bring myself to hate him but...he will not survive the real world..."

144nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I think my father is more in the hopes of curbing my attention. He believes my 'infatuation' with you is based upon a level of boredom and bad habits picked up from attending a public school. I think he is hoping I will 'remember my old roots' by spending more time with Ian. I feel guilty but, he serves a purpose.. I suppose.." She looks to him. "Thank you for coming babe."

145nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:44 pm

emel

emel

he reaches for a breif touch of her hand "told you i would not miss it...its been horrible...but hey this could work for us right love?" he curtails his usual endearments

146nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs lightly, a humourless chuckle. "At this rate perhaps I could just marry him and keep you around anyway. He seems to like you a lot." She doesn't mean it of course but it is an obvious thought.

147nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:54 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a loke "love...i am not shareing when i get you its for keeps..."

148nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It makes her smile. That look in his eyes makes her shiver because she knows that he means it and she enjoys that small thrill that comes with it. "I will hold you to that."

149nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:01 pm

emel

emel

he smiles back "so what are your and lover boys plans in general? showing him round the town if his legs dont fall off?"

150nother one - Page 6 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I thought I would treat him to a movie," she told him. "You are welcome to join us. I am also tempted to introduce him to Guy - no explanation needed there."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum