Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 20]

451 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:25 pm

"uh..." he shifts awkward "well she doesnt like the idea of someone making moves on me?...not that she has ever had that problem before" he gives a smile thats still laden with the awkward "she will deal she likes you to....please tell me your not totaly fakeing on that front......"

View user profile

452 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:30 pm

Ian stares at him for a few moments not sure what to say on any of those points. Eventually he shakes his head finding on of them understandable. "No, no.. I have enjoyed our time together very much," he tells him. "It is the first time I have ever felt.. well. Ever felt free I suppose." He looks back out to the courtyard.

View user profile

453 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:31 pm

pete gives a open honest smile "then...we can keep it up"

http://gpxplus.net/shelter/eggs

View user profile

454 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Ian nods. "Yes.. I cannot complain to that. Or at least. For as long as our parents do not realise the rouse."

View user profile

455 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:36 pm

"i really hope they dont.." he looks very pained for a moment then hides it all again "but lets not worry about that now huh love?"

View user profile

456 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:52 pm

He winces a tad at the term 'love' but says nothing and nods. "Shall we return together then?" he asks.

View user profile

457 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:53 pm

pete might have caught it an looks away "sure ..."

View user profile

458 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:58 pm

Ian pulls his legs back around and stands to walk back with him.

Melania is sat in her chair trying to work out if she is angry, embarrassed, upset or all of them. She looks up when the doors open again.

View user profile

459 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:59 pm

pete gives her a small smile and looks over his shoulder

View user profile

460 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:05 pm

"Um... So.. are you two ok?" she asks looking between them.

Ian, feeling it mostly directed at him looks shyly at the ground. "Yes... I suppose so. More so with time." He looks up. "So.. another film before bed?" he asks.

View user profile

461 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:06 pm

pete nods "sounds a good idea.."

View user profile

462 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Ian picks the film this time and while they sit together a little awkwardly an early night is welcomed by all of them.

View user profile

463 Re: nother one on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 pm

pete seems to take it well at least? anyway he seems calm as usual and bids them both a good night

View user profile

464 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:07 am

Laying in bed Melania has to wonder if Pete will show up that night. She would not really blame him if he didn't, things where a little awkward right now and she still felt bad for Ian. ..even if he was trying to steal her boyfriend.. .. stupid cat.

View user profile

465 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:20 am

its later when there is a knock and pete slips in "hey Mel..." he moves to her bed and sits on the edge

View user profile

466 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:42 pm

"hey babe.." she comments sliding a hand towards him on the bed. "I guess today has been a little... strange huh.."

View user profile

467 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:50 pm

"could have been better" he states in welsh "i just...never expected that..."

View user profile

468 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:17 pm

"No.." she admits. "I hope we will be alright.. It is, strange.. having regrets and yet doubting I would have done anything different.." She frowns. It isn't that she wanted to upset or hurt Ian it is just.. she doesn't think she would have given up the chance to see Pete either.

View user profile

469 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 pm

he nods and hugs her "i hope...we get longer...i am sorry beloved..."

View user profile

470 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:50 pm

She smiles sadly. "It is not your fault.." she tells him stroking his face. "And we both knew this would not last forever.."

View user profile

471 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:03 pm

"more that...I havent got an idea yet...its like the more i think the less ideas i have" he looks heartbroken

View user profile

472 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:08 pm

She takes his shoulders and pulls him to her. "Try not to fret love.. It is likely you are simply thinking too hard... I shall wait for you.. and, if not. I shall kill off any husbands I get in the mean time."

View user profile

473 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:10 pm

his face takes an unusually hard edge "I know love and we shall if we have to, but i dont want to have to do that..."

View user profile

474 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:17 pm

Her lips twitch. Partially because she knows he is not really joking, partially because she knows she is not really joking either.. She kisses his jaw. "For now.. how about we just enjoy what time we have?"

View user profile

475 Re: nother one on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:32 pm

"i am trying love..i really am" he nuzzles into her face "but i cant loose you"

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum