Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 20]

351nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:57 pm

emel

emel

Pete is careful getting up onto the horse holding firm glad for his replacement hand once again

352nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:02 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania watches him. "You ok up there cowboy?" she laughs

353nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:03 pm

emel

emel

"will tell you when i got down love..." to say he looks tight is a under statment but he at least does not pull so on the reigns

354nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"If you distrust the horse it shall sense the tension and fail to preform well," she tells him in an effort to try and ease him up a little. "Dennis knows what he is doing, you will be fine babe."

355nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:09 pm

emel

emel

"i trust the horse to be a horse...i dont trust myself to stay on it..." he gives a grimace

356nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"All you have to do it sit stil-oh... yes I can see where you may start having problems there.."

357nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:24 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a slight look and a sigh and shakes his head "well come on Dennis show me what to do"

358nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Chuckling Ian comes up beside him to ensure he is holding the reigns right and gives him a few instructions on commands. The three start moving at a slow pace to get Pete a good feel for being on four legs.

359nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:35 pm

emel

emel

he follows instruction well but sits ridgid for a while

360nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

They take him on a round of the field not picking up any speed. To be honest Melania can't managed more than a fast walk anyway. Dennis is a good horse at any rate. Old but he knows his role well and tries to keep his rider on board.

"Feeling any better Pete?" Melania asks him after a few hours.

361nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:07 pm

emel

emel

"my ass hurts.....but yeah i guess..." he risks a small pat to dennis's neck

362nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania laughs quietly.

"Perhaps we shall call it a day?" Ian suggests taking pity on him. "A little less active on an activity for the afternoon?"

363nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:18 pm

emel

emel

pete a bit torn not wanting to give up but just nods

364nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It will not be your only riding lesson," Melania assures him. "I am sure Ian would be happy to bring us out here again before the week is up."

The cat agrees but for now steers them back towards the stable letting Pete handle Dennis for the trip back.

365nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:23 pm

emel

emel

pete has his focus face on trying to make sure theres no mishaps that he could stop anyway

366nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It is an expression the young knight has not been treated to in a long while and she finds herself watching him just as she did when he worked at the castle. She can't pinpoint exactly why she likes watching him like this so much but she could watch him work for hours, interrupted by his determination.

Packing up Ian places the horses back for the stable hands to remove the saddles and accessories. The horses seem well kept but unlike with Melania's family Ian's family are very 'hands off' when it comes to the work aspect. He invites them back inside for some dinner and something to drink.

367nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:38 pm

emel

emel

pete sorts watches after kinda fascinated by the fact ian obviously does nothing

368nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Is something the matter?" the cat asks him with a cock of his head and looking along his eye line.

369nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:48 pm

emel

emel

"nah love..." he gives him a small smile

370nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oh.. mm. alright then." He looks awkward for a moment thinking that he is missing something but not for the life of him able to work out what.

The afternoon is quiet but pleasant. The day that follows is pretty much the same. Pete gets to see an alternative side to the 'rich kid' life and Melania regrets that there is little time for them to spend together privately but looks forward to the nights. On the third night she sits as she had done the previous two waiting for Pete to show up.

371nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:04 pm

emel

emel

he sneaks in getting so used to the servants movments that he kinda just walks down he still knocks though slipping in and giving he a smile

372nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

As ever she is pleased to see him and welcomes him to her arms. It is probably lucky for them both that Pete is unable to take things any further since while she still has a will towards what she thinks is right she can see how it would be made hard for them both if they thought they could go that step further.. Perhaps she isn't as strong willed as she swore to Ewen she was.. Luckily she will not have to find out..

"How is your rear today babe?" she asks him knowing what it is to get used to a saddle.

373nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:13 pm

emel

emel

"sore...but ok thankfully i am leather like myself.." he pulls her into a close embrace

374nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Mmm," she hums with a smile settling into him. "Likely one of the reasons I like you so much." She is partial to a bit of leather after all.

375nother one - Page 15 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:26 pm

emel

emel

it makes him chuckle "i wonder what Ian has planned next.."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum