Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 20]

426nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She has no intention of trying and pulls him closer claiming his mouth for her own.

427nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:28 pm

emel

emel

she feels so soft in his arms even though he knows her cores much stronger stuff his eyes are closed as he takes her in with his other senses

428nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She draws him down to her liking the feel of his weight. It is a pity for her that things are only just getting going as the door opens and Ian moves, startled at first and then just stood staring.

429nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:34 pm

emel

emel

petes grip tightens momentarily at least and he looks more sad than anything as he looks up

430nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:39 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania looks apologetic. "Ian.. um.."

Ian shakes his head knocking himself out of whatever stupor he was in. "No I um.. s-sorry.." He looks to them a little shocked, a little pained. He sighs softly. "I suppose you are not into men then.." he comments with some remorse.

Melania tries to think up a response so it takes a while for the question to sink in. "Pardon?" Was he..? Did he just..?.. When the hell did 'she' become the third wheel to this relationship????

431nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:42 pm

emel

emel

pete stares for a bit looking stunned for lack of a better term then looks at Mel then back at Ian "uh....no.."

432nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian laughs nervously. "Of course not.. haha.. ha.. hmm... my apologies... mm.. excuse me.." Looking rather shot down he backs out of the room closing the door gently despite Melania's call of his name.

The young knight signs and stares at the door. She feels a little bad for him actually if annoyed. How dare he use her to try and get to her boyfriend? Well... She only has so much room to be angry about that.. given what she was doing...

433nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:51 pm

emel

emel

pete shifts her over "i...better actually..uh...talk with him?" he looks confused this is most definatly a first

434nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods looking sorry. "Let him down gently won't you?"

435nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:53 pm

emel

emel

"think its a bit late for that....uh...he is gay then...makes sense now..." he gets up " you want your chair?"

436nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yes please.." she comments. "And who would have thought? ... I wonder if Alexis is still single.."

437nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:57 pm

emel

emel

he pulls her chair over and helps her into it "yeah but even if he is you cant breed kittens from two toms..." he heads to the door "probably be back soon...i hope"

438nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Unfortunate... I bet Guy would crease up.." she smiles trying what little humour she can. "Good luck babe."

439nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:00 pm

emel

emel

"he probably would " he shakes his head and slips out to find Ian

440nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian is sat in the courtyard balcony overlooking the grounds He is sat on the railing looking more than a little downhearted.

441nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:04 pm

emel

emel

pete walks over and fake coughs softly

442nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian looks briefly over one shoulder. "I must seem such the fool.." he comments softly.

443nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:07 pm

emel

emel

"uh...not really..i am sorry" he lingers where he is "we didnt mean to deceive you...and we do enjoy your company...."

444nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian laughs lightly. "I think we are all in the same boat there," he states. "After all, my interests in Melania would not have been any stronger than the others had she not been able to give me so much that I had wanted... To go outside.. to see the real world as others see it.." He lets the list linger.

445nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:12 pm

emel

emel

pete walks over "so...they keep trying to fob you off on stuffy rich girls then .." he trys to imagine that

446nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian gives an elegant shrug. "Anything to keep my mind away from less 'respectable' things," he admits. There is a light growl of annoyance in his voice that doesn't last long.

447nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm

emel

emel

pete nods "sounds rough... really..I know this is the killer thing to say but, uh I still want to be friends you know and not just because of me and mel"

448nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

There is a twitch at the cat's lips but he says nothing on it. "Well we still have tomorrow," he offers though much of the resignation is in his voice. He had not properly fallen for him perhaps? Or was simply used to things not going his way. Either way he does not seem ready to give up just yet even if he has been shot down.
"You ought to return to Melania. She will be worried for you."

449nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:20 pm

emel

emel

"actually i am happy to let her work out what her feelings are doing..." he looks back as if there might be a time bomb down the corridor

450nother one - Page 18 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian turns his head at that with a frown looking at Pete's expression. "What do you mean..?" He wonders if he means that she is torn between them both? Though that doesn't seem right..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum