Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 19]

101Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Then you will have to work on your own leg fat or your mouth!" she tells him catching up and stealing his head. "Hahaha!! Ooooo I haven't done this in years!!" She runs off with it.

102Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:29 pm

emel

emel

he sighs and trys to lick her hand

103Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Careful or I will drop you," she warns him turning his mouth out of licking reach. She doubts there are many if any that would dare steal the head of a full grown horseman but for herself it is just another game. He'll get it back when she is satisfied he has learnt his lesson - whatever that might be.

104Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:37 pm

emel

emel

he just seems to be smiling and she might not taken into account that his motor skills are much better now he is older and his control means he can catch up and give her a good bear hug round the middle "yeah its been a while" his voice is....diffrent than usual but still there and still quite strong

105Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"WAGH!!!" She gives a surprised half scream half yelp and then laughs, clearly amused.

106Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:49 pm

emel

emel

"oh and look i can squeeze" he gives a squeeze to prove it

107Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It makes her laugh more and wriggle to be free. "I am sure your arms feel a bit bigger than they used to..." She balances his head so that she can poke a muscle. "And when did the talking thing happen?? You sound so strange."

108Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:57 pm

emel

emel

"i have been working out and...yeah i guess took some effort to work it out" he looks up at her

109Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:59 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She turns his head around so that he can do so more easily. She nods with approval. "I like it. You would have made a good husband." She grins petting him.

110Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:29 pm

emel

emel

he makes a face "yeah well i still will..probably anyway who knows with a doctor's schedule"

111Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:06 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"More reason why you should take come time out for yourself." She pokes his forehead and then lifts him in an 'I am giving you back to you now' manner.

112Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:37 am

emel

emel

he puts her down in favour of claiming his head back "i am not over worked i swear....and if i hear it one more time i might scream"

113Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:53 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I was not saying that you are overworked," she corrects him. "I am saying you should be looking at your home life a little more." She passes him his head once she is steady on the floor and he is in a position to take it

114Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:02 pm

emel

emel

he pops it back on neatly "i dont get what your saying Mel....I am happy i love my field .."

115Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Are you missing my meaning or just avoiding it?" she wonders a loud looking at him. "Well, put it this way. Your father asked me to find out when he will be having grandchildren."

116Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:10 pm

emel

emel

he frowns "i am not missing it i just dont want to have to find someone because of what he wants..."

117Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No change there then," she laughs giving him a sympathetic look. "I appreciate that I do not have to worry about being chased around with offers and pictures any more but I remember how irritating it was."

118Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:42 pm

emel

emel

he sighs "yeah ...you got out of it..sort of anyway...i just dont see the big rush its not like i am going to die anytime soon"

119Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Nor them," she agrees as she starts to walk with him again. "I am not very sure on what I think about having a baby now however.. I mean.. I know it was always a goal I had but.. there just seems so much open at the moment with life the way it is."

120Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:31 pm

emel

emel

he stares at her "mmm bog babys....but yeah I guess you missed out on quite a bit might as well catch up for a while.."

121Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nudges him. "Oh hush. They will not be bog babies, that is not genetic. Although I am curious to see what they do come out as... Since the curse has gone then your family line might show through more. .... I am going to be so annoyed if my baby can takes its head off and I cannot..."

122Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:43 pm

emel

emel

he stares ahead "yeah....just hope they dont pop out normies"

123Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That would be awkward..." she comments with a frown. "Imagine Gan's face!"

124Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:39 pm

emel

emel

"he will look at you funny" he laughs "doubt it though not with your genes and his deadness"

125Figment of Thought - Page 5 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I would be very surprised indeed. But then genes are always such a strange thing when mixing monster species."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum