Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 19]

26Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:40 pm

emel

emel

"yeah well...i am in charge of looking after him so.." he shrugs "plus you have to be pretty dumb to take on a horseman..honestly"

27Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:30 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Adrian looks him up and down now following that line of though. He doesn't ask about what makes horsemen so dangerous. He doesn't really want to find out. "Ok then if you say so.. I'm working a bit later this shift.. Covering for someone downstairs. Page me if you want back up?"

28Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:05 am

emel

emel

"right good to hear actually....hopefully it will not get to it but if i can prove it we can get someone in " he looks back to the papers

29Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:53 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He nods feeling better at the idea of getting someone else in to deal with it. Violence isn't really his thing - that is why he is a nurse. "Ok. See you around Ewen."

Adrian takes off to get to his own tasks. He has quite a bit to do before he goes downstairs to take over from another staff member. Time grows near to the 'watching hour' but as he makes his way towards the closed ward he can hear what sounds like arguing. Two female voices instead of just one, a distant mumble at first but clearer the nearer he gets.

30Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:26 pm

emel

emel

he sneeks up trying to get the end of it at least intending to stop it if its disturbing patcients

31Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You can't sis!" complains one, a softer voice. "You mustn't!"
"If you don't like it leave. We have to make him stay away!" Is the harsher voice.
Ewen can hear the door to the room opening.

32Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:47 pm

emel

emel

he frowns trying to fit that into any possibly converasation and not finding it sitting well he moves to the side wall trying to keep out of sight but see

33Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He can see what looks like a young woman. Her colours are that of a rainbow but of far softer tones than that of her 'sister'? She has layered clothing and looks worriedly at the patient's door. She frowns deeply calling to her sister once more hoping to stop her before giving up her task and turning to run away down the hall. In the room however the familiar alarms start up again and the more vibrant toned female exits quickly making her own departure.

34Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:13 pm

emel

emel

he stares after totally confused before stepping out "oi...you..wait?" he starts firm then the confusion sounds through

35Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:17 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She takes a second looking back at him, looking around the hall as if expecting to see someone else there then back at him. She doesn't seem to believe he has just done so but rather than stop and talk she belts it running down the hall at top speed

36Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:26 pm

emel

emel

he frowns and takes after her he is not the best runner but thanks to a few outings with jackie he is better than he was

37Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Unfortunately for him the girl he is chasing 'is' a good runner. She makes for the stairs and seems to bypass using most of them instead just jumping over the railings to the next flight in the squared room. Racing through the hospital he hears the sound of a motorcycle starting up and, if he travels that far as to exit the hospital with her does so just in time to see the vibrant young woman pass him on the cycle and head down the main road.

38Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:10 pm

emel

emel

he stares after stunned and rushes back in to call security hareing down the corridor as quick as he can

39Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:24 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The security guard is in his office at this time. He has rounds to do but often only ventures out if and when he is called otherwise.

40Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:27 pm

emel

emel

he bangs the door poking his head round and looking about "camera check upper corridor...now please well the past 10 min's anyway"

41Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The guard looks up from his Sudoku book. "Oh? Something happen?" he asks with interest. He goes to the computer panel and brings up the cameras for that floor. He has Ewen direct him to which ward and then rewinds it to look through the footage up until they seen Ewen himself hiding behind a corner looking at something. Nothing else seems visible at the moment though.

42Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:40 pm

emel

emel

he leans in watching "please show up..." he half growls staring intently

43Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The guard glances at him but says nothing just making the frames slower. They watch the past Ewen listening to something. The door seems to open in the wind or something and then they see him running down the hallway. The guard frowns. He would say a ghost or something but.. these cameras are especially enchanted to pick up on most things that could enter the hospital.

44Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:56 pm

emel

emel

Ewen frowns "there were two females..." he stands back up

45Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:59 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The guard rewinds to watch it again. "Well.. the door thing is pretty weird but.. Getting nothing that shows two women there," he comments. "You sure?"

46Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:49 am

emel

emel

he looks at him "yeah I am sure..i heard talking its why i went up there the guy fits and a woman hightails it out and speeds off on a bike..." his face scrunches up "what the hell kind of monster is that..."

47Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:59 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The guard frowns and brings up all recent footage on the car park. Same again. Ewen is seen running out of the hospital and there is no sign of the woman. No sign of the bike either. "Well.. One that can make anything invisible to cameras it would seem." He looks to Ewen with some sympathy. He doesn't believe he is making it up - he's not really the sort in his mind but he has been working hard lately. "Look. I'll file a report and make sure the hall is watched," he promises. Since this is the last of Ewen's late shifts for a while it could do to have someone looking out for her.

48Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:05 pm

emel

emel

he folds his arms "damn fucking annoying...but yeah seems so...better go back to my round thanks...if something is in and affecting the patients theres going to be hell I will see to that"

49Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The security guard pets his arm. "Just remember to get some rest yourself too you know. We're in a bad state of affairs when the doctor gets sick."

50Figment of Thought - Page 2 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:19 pm

emel

emel

he gives him an annoyed look "trust me i get all the sleep i need which is not much..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum