Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 19]

76Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:10 pm

emel

emel

he moves with it "not sure i should even tell you ..confidentuality and all that....but theres a case...and its not fully medical i dont think anyway i saw someone at the individuals bedside the cameras did not...no one else does just me.." he goes on to give her a quick run down of what happened at least

77Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She listens to him giving it serious thought. In the least she does not seem to brush him off with the old 'have you been sleeping/eating well? Are you stressed?' routine others have started to take up. "Hmm.. That is.. odd. To say the least.. Did you not see a registration plate you can look up? Asked any visitors he might have or family if the girl sounds familiar?" In truth he has only ever had one visitor in the time he has spent at the hospital. A woman that looks to be of a similar age to him who visits each Wednesday for half an hour after a school run.

78Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:24 pm

emel

emel

"he gets one visitor...i should ask and i didnt get the plate was to busy being out of breath from the running...she was a fast little bitch"

79Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

That makes her laugh. "Well. It is not her fault you are poor on your feet," she comments. "You will get to the bottom of it babe do not worry too much. What do you say to a trip outside? I am kind of hungry actually.. Still a really odd feeling.. We could sit on the park?"

80Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:38 pm

emel

emel

he sighs "yeah sure why not...fill that hole.." he pokes her "and it will feel weird...how you coping by the way?"

81Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"My legs are strengthening up." She runs her hands down her thighs. It had been over a year since she got her back fixed and the curse had only been recently lifted. She was still getting used to many new and old things. "Pete is helping me however. And Guy is going to take me somewhere to try out some foods." She laughs. "Not so sure I trust him fully but it will be good fun either way. I am very much looking forward to seeing Ann and Al again actually. They do not know I can walk yet."

82Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:19 pm

emel

emel

"ever the trickster you huh...glad they are shapping up though...as for Guy watch out for spicy greek dishes.."

83Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I will although I do wish to try some." She stands up and heads off to get her coat.

84Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:52 pm

emel

emel

"mm thats fair enough...to be honest not tried much myself..."

85Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Perhaps you should. How about.. Once you solve this 'case', and your patient is back to health - which you will and he will be - you book a holiday and in it we shall travel together on a culinary quest."

86Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:46 pm

emel

emel

"what so you can test things on me and watch to see if i die more first?" he shakes his head

87Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:07 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She does her best look of innocence. "No," she tells him in her usual playful tones. She grins putting herself together for the trip out. "Anyway hurry it up, this hunger thing is annoying."

88Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:56 am

emel

emel

"mm not as annoying as dealing with you hungry i am sure...." he shakes his head and gets ready as swiftly as he can

89Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ah good, it sounds like you are feeling better already.." she rolls her eyes and waits for him.

90Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:40 pm

emel

emel

he tidys his hair "well come on stomach monster lets get you fed up"

91Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hey, you still eat far more than I do!" she argues hitting him again. "Honestly.. And where has Gan gotten to.. He was supposed to be here by now.. Oh well."

92Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:51 pm

emel

emel

"mmm but yours is starting to show " he looks to her thighs "or its just the muscle gain"

93Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She glares at him. "You are a doctor and you cannot tell the difference? It is muscle, clearly. I shall have you know that other than riding again Pete is helping me regain my swordsman skills."

94Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:09 pm

emel

emel

his lips twitch slightly just before the sentance finishes and he nods "oh I am sure he is.."

95Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Her eyes narrow at him. ".... What are you smirking at." She asks knowing he's thinking of something rude there but not able to work out in what way.

96Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:38 pm

emel

emel

"oh nothing nothing...just glad your getting it...not me..." he starts moving

97Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"What? My butt kicked?" She laughs. "You wuss." She moves with him picking up her back as they leave.

98Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:03 pm

emel

emel

he gives a dirty little chuckle and just keeps moving incase she catches up with him

99Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She does and he was right to suspect violence. "Ugh! Ewen!!" She chases him down the hall.

100Figment of Thought - Page 4 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:20 pm

emel

emel

he runs off "this is no fair you can start to catch me now!!" he laughs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum