Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 19]

276Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:01 pm

emel

emel

he puts his hand out to touch her shoulder softly "i...would like to help if i can..."

277Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She glances at his hand and takes a breath to try and put on a brighter attitude. "Sorry. Um.. thank you but it is too late now. My creator is already gone. Really, I should have gone with her but.. Something else happened instead and I don't understand it. I am still here."

278Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:11 pm

emel

emel

he looks at her "how do you mean?" he frowns "i ..am sorry to pry really i am"

279Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It's ok.. I've, never had to actually 'say' anything before to someone, you know?" she frowns doubting that makes sense. "Anyway. She died. We where in a car with their father. People later said it was because of a man who had stolen something and was speeding to escape the police. He hit us. They are both gone.."

280Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:50 pm

emel

emel

he frowns "i am sorry...you...your an imaginary friend arnt you...." he doesnt look at her as he speaks

281Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles at him, the sadness of memory still in her eyes. "You are a clever one. Yes. Both me and my sister."

282Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:43 pm

emel

emel

he nods "i....have heard of those before its not totally unheard of...i still want to help...if i can your a nice girl"

283Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Help how?" she asks. "The dead cannot live again..?"

284Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:21 pm

emel

emel

"no...but maybe you can be your own person i know there is one that teaches at the middle school so it has to be possible for both you and your sister"

285Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You.. think so?" she asks seeming to perk up a little with excitement at that.

286Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:30 pm

emel

emel

he nods "yeah...i mean you would have to work on social and all that...and maybe not sneak into the hospital for revenge....." its a stab in the dark of course but...

287Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Huh?" she frowns drawing back a little. "Wh-huh?"

288Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:34 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a side long look "i work at the hospital i saw you there......i can only guess of course sorry if i am wrong....but...i do want to help you"

289Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Her eyes widen with shock and she needs to take that in a moment, all thoughts swirling around her head at once. "I.. haven't hurt anybody.." she tells him with a frown. She doesn't carry on not wanting to rat her sister out even if it is true. She'd only ever been to the hospital once and that was to try and stop her. She doesn't remember him being there but she tended not to pay much attention to people who can't see her.

290Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:23 pm

emel

emel

"I am glad of that at least.... but...please tell me the rest of the story..." he looks at her with a soft exspression

291Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:21 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks to him uncertainly. She doesn't know how she feels yet over the fact that he tricked her. Pretended to be interested in friendship and only to achieve his own goal. It was a lot of vulnerability to share with someone like that.. She frowns untrusting.

292Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:40 pm

emel

emel

he watches her "whis..i am sorry i didnt tell you strait away but, I didnt want you to run away before i could get to know you..."

293Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods. She can understand that at least but it doesn't really help for the trust issue. She watches a blade of grass being blown in the wind and responds with a soft "ok." She can't deny that she was trying to help that man as well and she supposes that if he is Ewen's patient that would be reason enough for him to want to know more

294Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:03 pm

emel

emel

"i was honest in my want to try and help you and your sister....i really do...i just need to know whats going on"

295Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She sighs looking to him. Trust or not it's not like she has anyone else to talk to and she thinks he is honest in that he wants to help people. She feels so anyway..

"My creator, Alice, lived with her family in a city several miles from this one. She and her little sister, Helena, where close.. My own sister - Dash, and I where created between them one day when Helena was upset.. They both made one of us each and we became a large part in their lives.." She looks sadly into the distance taking a moment to lament about the past.

"When the crash happened.. I.. don't know what happened.. I should have disappeared along with Alice but.. It was almost as if she sent me away on a last thought.. I tried to return to Helena but.. It's.. like she keeps me at arms length.. You know? I can't quite reach her.." She pauses again, her brow set in a deep frown.

"Helena and her mother took the news hard, of course.. They moved away from their old home at length and came here to try and make a fresh start in life. Not to forget but.. to be 'away', you know? That was two years ago. Helena hasn't really been the same since.. She doesn't talk to people in her own world, only Dash. That just seems to have made Dash stronger.. I had always hoped that she would find a friend one day, start to heal but I don't know what to do for her if I can't reach her. And.. a few months ago, her mother had met someone.. A man, from her work place I think. They became close rather quickly although I don't know if they where intending a serious relationship or not.. I think Helena felt threatened by him.. he is not her father.. I can't talk to her but I can feel her to some degree. Fear, pain, anger.. I think they could have maybe worked things out but Dash.." She frowns again looking to her hands helplessly.

296Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:35 pm

emel

emel

"and...this is the man i have in my care?" he looks saddened

297Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods not able to meet his eyes. She isn't really at fault but somehow feels like she should have done more or done something different.

298Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:56 pm

emel

emel

he sighs putting his hand on her arm "well now i know...and i will try and help all involved as best i can...plus...i would like to see you again anyway.."

299Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She makes a sound which could have been a soft, short laugh. She doesn't know if he is saying that just so he doesn't come across as a bad person or because he feels sorry for her. "How do you plan to help..?" she asks him.

300Figment of Thought - Page 12 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:03 pm

emel

emel

he sighs "as of now? i have no idea but...i have the facts and i can look into a few things..then plan on whats best to do... I am going to assume it will need to be done with Helena's help and she is ...the one thats really hurting at the moment"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum