Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 20]

101nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:59 pm

emel

emel

he helps her down holding back the grin but it feels good anyway to pull her close so as to keep most of the damp off her clothes and cuddle he trys to not think on quite how much he missed it

102nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It is easy to fall into his arms. She had longed for them for what seems forever now and so she closes her eyes taking a breath and concentrating on the touch and his breath, the weight of pressure temporarily lifted from them.

103nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:41 am

emel

emel

he leans in close placing a soft restrained kiss on her cheek "i missed you annwyl"

104nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:57 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Lifting her head she tries to catch the words on his lips with her own. "I missed you too."

105nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:00 am

emel

emel

he holds himself as much as he can but its heartbeats maybe before he gives in kissing her quite deeply especially for his usual softer touches

106nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:17 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Pleased with the outcome she makes a sound having had no intention of fighting this much at least. She moves to meet his embrace and his kisses.

107nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:22 am

emel

emel

when he breaks he just pulls her into a tighter embrace "fi cariad i chi"

108nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:45 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Rwyf wrth fy modd i chi hefyd," she responds with a smile. "I also love how you tend to go back into Welsh when you say things like that." It is a little observation she has had and enjoys the fact. She wonders if he feels more true in saying it that way perhaps.

109nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:50 am

emel

emel

it makes him smile and laugh "it...sounds more real" he gives a half shrug "more natural...but i could say it in any language and it would be the same...."

110nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:55 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No you are right. And I like it very much," she confesses resting her head to his.

111nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:09 am

emel

emel

"good!" he trys to have the mock offended tone but he is to happy to be holding her for it to come over properly

112nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:49 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs and wraps herself up in him once again using what little time they have afforded themselves to get to knowing him again. Time is their enemy however and eventually they must stop with her reminding him she needed to return to have a quick wash before meeting her cousins again.

113nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:08 am

emel

emel

he sighs and nods " i suppose so my love..." he sits up carefully drawing her with him

114nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:16 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I would think that we can find more times to sneak away though?"

115nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:22 am

emel

emel

"i hope so....its driving me nuts...and...well its not like we do much huh.." he looks at her sadly and draws the mist up

116nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:26 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She feels her cheeks burn a little. "Yes.. I am a little sorry for that." She has mixed feelings. She is sorry that he is getting a bit of a bum deal. Sorry to herself that she can't bring herself to falling into temptation and taking what she wants regardless of family pressures but also stuck to a very old sense that things ought to be done properly for them to be worth anything.

117nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:29 am

emel

emel

"nothing to abologize for love...really" he goes to speak again bur stops "lets get you home.."

118nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:36 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She tilts her head and reaches to help him lift her but does not ask for any more from him. She regrets having to return to 'the real world' but such are the times the live in.

119nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:39 am

emel

emel

he presses through the fog taking her back how ever regretfully to the castle and her balcony

120nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:57 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Sitting back in her chair she sighs sadly. "See you later babe," she comments watching him.

121nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 am

emel

emel

he leans kissing her cheek softly one last time "of course love.." he jumps back up and the fog swallows him

122nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The weeks and months pass by of similar meetings. Melania usually comes up with an event of some sort to attend for a few hours and a mysterious fog sometimes appears out of nowhere. It is a favoured pass time of hers until the day comes that she is inevitably caught and her father sits in her room waiting her arrival. Her heart freezes in her chest at the sight of him and the bundle of emotions crashes upon her at the declaration of a new suitor that will be introduced to her in the following week. Phone and internet confiscated she is left with only a chain of whispers between Gan to Rama to Pete (hopefully) of what is happening and that she will be unable to meet him on the arranged date.

Strangely enough she is not forced to leave America with the suitor himself having a family home in the country. She stays under close surveillance of the castle's staff but often finds herself looking to the river side in hope as the two take their now regular strolls through the grounds. He is pleasant enough... Polite, charming.. quiet. Just not really to her personal tastes.

123nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:42 pm

emel

emel

Ewen comes and makes his general complaint its to hard to make it firmly with out actually making a bid to marry so he has to grumble and leave pete paces and worrys bothe ewen and Gan but knows there is little he can do as such even though making a challange leaves his lips to both the boys on more than once

124nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It is a strange call from out of the blue one day that may pick his interest. Gan's phone but definitely Melania talking.

'Hey babe. Um, odd request. Ian wishes to meet some of my friends. I have been telling him about monster high and the people I have met there and he is very keen to get to know some of you. We will be heading over to the coffin bean tomorrow at 2 if you wish to meet up. It may be awkward so you are welcome to decline just.. I have not spoken to you in so long.'

125nother one - Page 5 Empty Re: nother one Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:52 pm

emel

emel

he pauses and does his best to keep his voice level "would not miss it love.."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum