Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 20]

26nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan blinks and looks annoyed by the loss. "Mmrh. Thank thee for the catch brother.." he comments, his body still trying to right itself. He is glad that Rama wasn't there to see that.. "Melania I wilt destroy thee and all of thine possessions if thine image reaches tomblr be rid of it."

Melania just chuckles. "You mean like the image of Ewen and I that is 'still' on the net?"

"T'is different!" the head roars.

27nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:46 pm

emel

emel

ewen just shakes his head ignoring the rant and resting the urge to drop punt the head back

pete moves swiftly out of flailing bodys way kicking gan in the back of the knee then in the ass to send him floor wards

28nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

An 'oof' comes from the head. "We art no longer duelling!" he protests to the cheap shot.

Melania just laughs and makes her way over to Pete. "You are really very good."

29nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:01 pm

emel

emel

pete looks over at the head "your sword was still up...it counts" he gives mel a bow "thank you

30nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan grumbles, mostly because he is right. He asks for Ewen's aid in returning head to body.

"Wish I could offer you a challenge myself," she smiles really wishing she could as well. She would like to see how she matches up to him.

31nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:10 pm

emel

emel

Ewen stands and moves to his aid chuckleing to himself
pete looks her over "i like my skin thanks all the same love"

32nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Perhaps you ought to take the two of them on together next time then. It may even the odds a little." She watches as they become two whole bodies again.

33nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:13 pm

emel

emel

pete looks them over "i guess i could....."

34nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It makes her smile. Despite that she is technically not permitted to have him it gives her a girlish little thrill at the idea that he is very strong and fighting for her. It makes her feel rather special and she enjoys the feeling very much.

"Well boys? Do you think yourselves capable?"

35nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:37 pm

emel

emel

pete stands back forwards just the barest hint of a smile on his lips, Ewen looks him over edgey

36nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan looks between the two and nods. He isn't up for losing again and knows he makes a good team with his brother. He readies himself.

37nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:42 pm

emel

emel

theres a sigh from Ewen as he readys to Pete stands looks and easy hefting his sword

38nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania just sits back to the sidelines and tries not to laugh. It is a good combination team but without real life combat experience, which Pete has, they make mistakes that conflict with any chance they have at victory.

39nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:52 pm

emel

emel

Pete takes things so slowly or it seems anyway fighting as if he doesnt care which gets ewen, on the ear this time with the flat of his blade then gan gets the butt of the blade on the return movement strait in his kidneys and the welshmans already danceing out of the way or retaliation

40nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Wincing Gan pulls up drawing up the whip in his none sword hand. He is far more skilled with it than the blade and it gives the Welsh boy something to dodge.

41nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:58 pm

emel

emel

Pete narrrows his gaze and does his best to keep Ewen in the way of it anyway which of course makes Ewen cuss as he has to try and shift his placement on the battle feild

42nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:02 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan does his best to take out a leg and gets increasingly annoyed as they boy is very agile

43nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:22 pm

emel

emel

pete twists so at least the impact doesnt do as much damage as it could and uses his off arm to attempt to deflect gans sword keeping in close this time so as not to let him use his whip it also means ewen cant get a good swing for fear of hitting his brother

44nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Trying to put the distance back between them doesn't help him any as while he has the right manouvours he is much slower than Pete and leaves the opening to his torso up for too long.

45nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:32 pm

emel

emel

pete has a basic inability to not go for every opening to hitting quick and as hard as he can he is also not above a puddle of mud right behind the larger boys foot and shoving him back spinning to catch ewen on the calf catching his arm and swinging him round in the direction of gan it makes ewen yell out as he tips over and makes a squelch

46nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania actually makes a single noise as she folds over, silent laughter making her shoulders shake, her eyes shining brightly.

Gan lands beneath his brother a pain in his torso too sharp to let him get up right away. He groans instead wincing.

47nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:37 pm

emel

emel

pete moves back looking them over "might need another brother yet boy'o's " he grins
ewen just droops slightly

48nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I think next time we need to find you a more battle worn opponent," Melania decides. She has to wonder how much her cousins would improve if they kept sparing with him though.

49nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:42 pm

emel

emel

pete nods "although the brothers not quite grim here, uh have taught me alot" he helps Ewen up off Gan

50nother one - Page 2 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"To which I am thankful," she admits looking to them both. "Shall I have some drinks made?" she asks them all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum