Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 20]

51nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:00 pm

emel

emel

"sounds good" pete moves over and takes a seat Ewen tosses his sword down in annoyance

52nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Now now. Tantrums are for children," she grins to her cousin as she wheels on to find one of Ewen's servants. Gan just grumbles getting up slowly. "Me thinks a shower is in order before rest.."

53nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:39 pm

emel

emel

ewen gives her a dirty look "so says you cousin..." pete laughs it might be directed at gan "nothing wrong with some good clean dirt..."

54nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan stands with difficulty. "Enjoy thine victory," he comments heading off to shower. Melania shakes her head. "I will have a drink waiting for you then."

55nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:56 pm

emel

emel

pete moves to her side "shall we then?" ewen trys to saunter but it has a limp to it as he follows his brother out

56nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan aids his bother pulling an arm around him though also leaves him to take some of his own weight as well.

Melania enjoys the opportunity to sit quietly with Pete again as she has not be able to do in a long time. "How are you feeling?" she asked him once the brothers had vacated.

57nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:51 am

emel

emel

pete looks at her in just a careful glance "ok...i guess..." he shrugs "dunno really how about you?"

58nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Lonely.." she admits. "Missing you." She smiles sadly.

59nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:02 pm

emel

emel

"we have some time now though?..." he fiddles a bit wanting to do something and then not at the same time

60nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yeah..." She shifts a bit. She would very much like to be held by him as she used to be but the worry of being turned over to her father and taken from America entirely still worries her... Even if they are in one of Ewen's and Gan's family forts.

61nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:23 pm

emel

emel

he takes a seat probably thinking similar things judging from his face "its....kinda weird now..."

62nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yes... The pressure and feeling as though we are always being watched is almost intolerable..." She misses being able to speak with him easily. They never had trouble like this before.. But then that was the point really wasn't it.

63nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 pm

emel

emel

"tell me about it love..." he sounds sad looking back up at her

64nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She feels her lips twitch. "Perhaps we should meet in secret somewhere. I can say I am visiting Rama.. or.." she speaks as she tries to think. It is a dangerous suggestion but she is so eager to be able to just speak with him again.. without feeling like the world is waiting for one of them to slip up.

65nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:04 pm

emel

emel

"ooh dangerous talk......i like the sound of it though.." he looks down almost shyly

66nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:26 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Perhaps you can summon your mist and we can go to that quiet place we visited after our first date," she muses. It was secluded out there. No prying eyes.

67nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:29 pm

emel

emel

"i can do that...." he grins liking the idea of stealing her away, holding his hand out "shall we then love?"

68nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:37 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She blinks. "Right now?" she asks having thought it would take some more planning but, thinking on it. What was their really to plan anyway? And she is sure the boys would cover for her... She nods and reaches taking his hand. "Leave the chair in my room though. I can say I was bathing whilst the boys showered or something of the like."

69nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:42 pm

emel

emel

he nods "will have to take it up then cant drop it off on the way.."

70nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods. "Meet me on the balcony or is that getting too batman-esq?" she laughs.

71nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:58 pm

emel

emel

"sounds romantic to me love" he smiles "should work fine..."

72nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles at him. She is nervous and edgy but feeling happy for the first time in a long while also. She moves towards her bedroom. Once there she unlatches the door to her balcony and waits for him there.

73nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:51 pm

emel

emel

he is not there but the mist raises and curls round the building holding the whole place in a damp embrace

74nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ensuring the door is locked she heads on out to the balcony looking around. She always thought fog and mist was pretty but now it has more significance to her. She looks around for him.

75nother one - Page 3 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 pm

emel

emel

his form slowly appears out of the mist as he jumps down onto the balcony "i really hope this trick stays secret love..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum