Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

nother one

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 20]

251nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:53 pm

emel

emel

that at least makes pete feel better and he nods biding his farewells to them both to mel especially of course he just hopes Ian does not start picking up welsh

252nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The days pass with agonising stillness and Melania waits without patience for the departure of Ian's parents. It was agreed that Gan would drop Pete off at the manor when he went to pick Ann up. Melania wonders to herself which suit he picked and if he shaved again..

253nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:00 pm

emel

emel

pete changes and worries with his sister looking at him like he has lost his mind...well half looking at him half face mostly through the window looking for the carriage

254nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:34 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Nebula is soon heard and then seen making her way towards their home, the carriage following behind. Gan doesn't bother to get out, he knows by now that she will be keeping watch and so he waits for them to emerge.

255nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:00 am

emel

emel

she near drags her brother through the door in her egarness to get out waving to him frantically "Hallo guten Tag!!" pete gives him a nods "hello Gan thanks for the lift"

256nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:11 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Responding to the little girl in old German he greets her and welcomes her on board. He does the same to Pete in English. "Thou art welcome," he assures them. "Thine suit doth look interesting."

257nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:38 pm

emel

emel

pete brushs himself down "hopefully i look 'respectable' enough" he grimaces

258nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Better to get used to it," Gan assures him. "If thou art successful with mine cousin t'will be thine most commonly worn attire."

259nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:55 pm

emel

emel

"oh the joys...." he sighs and pushes his sister into the carrige "why? mel doesnt wear stupid clothes..."

260nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan laughs. "Neigh. Thou just hath not seen her in them."

261nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:10 pm

emel

emel

"ok then I will just have to do as she does and avoid it....wait will she be in her best now?" he looks curious

262nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:11 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Despite that the man's head is now turned to the road ahead of them and the carriage jolts to a start with them all on board the smile is wide enough that it can be seen just creeping around each cheek line with a crack of light.

263nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:17 pm

emel

emel

pete settles back and smiles to himself to least it seems he is not alone he watches his sister during the ride

264nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan takes them the long-ish journey to a manor house and rides Pete up to the door. There is a servant there waiting for him.

265nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:40 pm

emel

emel

he takes the deep but un nessisary breath before stepping out "Annest behave while i am here hmm?"

266nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Gan's face does an odd thing and he does a stalwart job of keeping himself from crumpling where he is sat.

The servant looks on as if nothing is wrong. The guest seems a little odd but then aren't most of the young master's guests...

267nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:46 pm

emel

emel

he looks round and to the servant "well lead on then..." he does his best to remember to leave the love off

268nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:50 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The servant looks him over and then to the carriage. "Someone shall take your bags up to your room sir. The young master awaits you in the games room." With that he turns and leads on as so eloquently put.

269nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:55 pm

emel

emel

he walks along resisting so many things main one to stuff his hands in his pockets but he is definatly releved when they reach the games room

270nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The building has a lot more warmth to it than the castle belonging to Melania's family but is somehow less honest. Every item is put deliberately into place as if to show only the best of the family, a face that is wanted to be seen by all who visit.

In the games room both Ian and Melania wait. They look up when the doors open and Pete is granted the vision of a young Knyght without her hair back combed, although the posh outfit will have to be seen once he has walked around to face them both.

271nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:16 pm

emel

emel

he walks round looking about "you know i am glad i dont have to breath...the carpet looks expensive...." he looks at Ian then at Mel with a slightly tighter than usual expression

272nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Ian laughs. "Nonsense, please do make yourself at home. We where playing Soul Calibur."

"And by 'playing' he means he was being whooped tragically by me," Melania chips in

273nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:25 pm

emel

emel

it gets a laugh but he seems ...nervous to sit down moving over and looking mel over again "course..."

274nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Young master Ian," the servant interrupts. "Might we seek your assistance for a moment?"

Ian looks over and blinks. "Um, yes of course. Please excuse me," he tells his guests and heads out to tend to what ever needs must.

Melania looks to Pete and cocks her head. "What's wrong babe?"

275nother one - Page 11 Empty Re: nother one Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:32 pm

emel

emel

"i feel like if i move wrong i will break something...and that something is worth more than any amount of money i have ever seen....plus you look funny..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum