Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 28]

251An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You would not!" she states not very confident in said statement. She is laughing though

252An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:23 pm

emel

emel

he 'looks' at her "I wouldnt? alright then "

253An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You 'would' wouldn't you," she comments looking at him suspiciously.

254An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:31 pm

emel

emel

he laughs louder "of course not.."

255An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"hmmmmm...." She draws out the 'm's on purpose looking at him with narrower eyes. He is distracted by another member of the faculty coming in and she looks up to greet them.

256An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:42 pm

emel

emel

he seems quite happy to just chat for those that know him he seems in the best of moods

257An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It doesn't escape her and she is pleased that he seems to happy about this. It puts to rest any feelings that she might have been encroaching on his personal time. It gets on however and she needs to get home and sort out cooking and such forth. "Ok.. I going to get off now. I'll see you monday. Will you call me with time and place?" A couple of the other teachers look up wondering what those two are doing that they are not.

258An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:57 pm

emel

emel

he nods in agreement "i shall sort it out this evening alright?"

259An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smiles. "Thanks. Feel free to stop by if you want a free feed." She lifts a hand. "Take care. "

260An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:03 pm

emel

emel

he looks interested "thank you, you to."

261An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She bids the others goodbye too on her way out deciding to go before she gets drawn into conversation before. One or two curious friends give Alan the old 'nudge-nudge wink-wink' play asking on what all that was about.

When home Vilka does exactly as she said she would. She decides on something to cook and goes to have a bath before starting. She imagines it will be a while after this weekend before she can enjoy one properly again.

262An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:49 pm

emel

emel

he has a cheeky grin but makes light of it anyway because..well..

he then heads home and sorts out his 'packing' such as it is fafs with his phone and doesnt text her for a good long while

263An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:59 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She makes an effort to ignore the phone - and by ignore she means leaving it on the side in what ever room she is in but not checking it ever 5 minutes because that would admit that she actually wants social contact more than she is letting on to the world. It comes something of a surprise to her and irritates her a bit because it's the kind of behaviour she would expect from the students, not herself and towards a much older man.. Still.. if you could look past the wrinkles he wasn't 'that bad' to look at. His hair was nice and his eyes an- she shook her head. Nope. Need to start cooking.
She leaves her own packing for the next day thinking on shopping before she does so.

264An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:10 pm

emel

emel

he sends some contact information where to meet and sets up travel lets her know where and when they will be starting but he is fairly loose with travel anyway going where the wind desides to take him usualy

265An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

It is enough to go by for now and she leaves him be for the next few days only speaking to him again when they meet up. She's in comfortable travel gear and has done her best to pack light.

266An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:17 pm

emel

emel

he is dressed smart cassual at least and has a pack he gives her a bright smile "ready for our dirty weekend then?"

267An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "Oh yes. Nothing like creating a few rumours for the holidays." She gets up form where she was leaning to walk over to him. "Funny... I was half expecting a whole ceremonial get up. Don't ask me why." She has no idea. Must just be the stereotype she has picked up on.

268An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:39 pm

emel

emel

"oh yes we can have fun with that when we get back..as for the outfit its in the bag " he pets it

269An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Not sure if she should take him seriously and half certain she should she just nods. "I have my own right here. Although mine has more to do with keeping warm," she comments. "Alright then. Lead when ready. I think we are all set?"

270An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:41 pm

emel

emel

"did you pick up a drink? the bus out of towns pretty long in its self" he gives her a father in prosses of getting it all sorted look "oh and have you gone to the loo bus toilets are rarely worth the effort" he finishes with a grin

271An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:27 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She gives him the exasperated teen play; "Yes I did, oh! but I could use some pocket money!"

272An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:08 am

emel

emel

"the bank it is then dont get any large notes out.."

273An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I just need some change for the bus," she corrects. "A corner store will do. I'll just buy some mints or something on the way."

274An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:10 pm

emel

emel

"fair enough get humbugs i like those" he turns to walk to a nearby store

275An old kind of magic - Page 11 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She follows him. "Mmm and some Werthers Originals," she decides. Perfect for long walks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum