Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 28]

226An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:32 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "i can forgive you that at least I suppose.." he seems really amused

227An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:35 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She tries to keep a lid on things, attempting not to grin like an idiot but she is actually really looking forward to this now as he can guess by all the questions he gets asked. "Where will you be walking? You said something about the lines? You mean the lay lines?"

228An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:48 pm

emel

emel

he nods happily "mm yes walking for the most part its hard to follow them in any other transport...and i do indeed"

229An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Where shall you be starting from?" she asks. She assumes America still but could be wrong.

230An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:58 pm

emel

emel

"here probably or the outskirts of course...who knows how long and where i shall be drawn"

231An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:02 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well.. just so long as the spirits work with term time," she jokes. He's not really known for being late and she assumes he does this fairly often. Maybe.

232An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:15 pm

emel

emel

"well i can always drop it if need be but still...it is enjoyable"

233An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"What is the longest Pilgrimage you have ever made been?" she asks.

234An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:24 pm

emel

emel

"oh..years...but i dont intend that this time" he waves an airy hand

235An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "No.. perhaps not this time." She smiles resting back in the chair. This conversation didn't go how she had expected it to but she likes the outcome regardless. She is rather looking forward to the holidays now rather than dreading them.

236An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:27 pm

emel

emel

he gives a devilish look "unless we get lost of course.."

237An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:35 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He can see her seriously considering it for a moment. And she doesn't actually answer as she weighs up the pros and cons in her own head.

238An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:54 am

emel

emel

he laughs quite loudly "i am thinking now I should be flattered"

239An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:59 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You mean to say you do not get many middle aged women chasing after you?" she grins.

240An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:01 am

emel

emel

"not usually, careful though I could get to liking it" he has a soft smile on rather than his usual teasing one

241An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well... I shall have to see how you behave," she comments noticing as the words leave her mouth that she is flirting. When did that start?

242An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 am

emel

emel

he nods slowly "i see..i am sure i can remember how to behave...or be reminded to anyway" he seems to be enjoying it anyway

243An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:16 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She just smiles. "So.. when would you like to set off?" she asks. This was the last day of school and she knows she has left it a bit late. She needs time to sort a few things out however.

244An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:20 am

emel

emel

he seems to be thinking the same thing "monday maybe? if thats enough time to get some supplys together.."

245An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:31 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods. "Perfect thank you. Is there anything I should know about? Anything that will cause a disruption or is preferable to bring?" She isn't sure how necromancy or comunicating with the spirit world works but she knows some creatures are effected by odd things. Such as her own kind with silver or fairies with iron.

246An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:35 am

emel

emel

he shakes his head "no it should be fine any items that cause problem for the last part at least can stay in the camp"

247An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:40 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"For the last part?" she asks tilting her head. "There is a specific series of rituals?" she asks. She had a feeling he would be doing 'something' but had expected it to be more meditation of a sort.

248An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:42 am

emel

emel

"finding the thin parts of the world sometimes need ...quiet no distractions..some items can cause those.." he sighs "its hard to exsplain it really"

249An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:51 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She shakes her head. "I am not so attune to this sort of thing so you shall have to tell me but I think I understand the outline of it all. If only from the different students I have taught." She smirks. "I promise I shall not play loud music while you are trying to concentrate."

250An old kind of magic - Page 10 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:07 pm

emel

emel

"oh good or else I shall leave you out there..." he grins

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum