Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 28]

201An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:57 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"A pilgrimage?" she asks with interest.

202An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:58 am

emel

emel

"mm to one of the lea lines....talk to some old friends..." he gives a small smile "its easy to loose contact"

203An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:10 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That sounds... rather interesting actually," she comments trying to imagine. She has met ghosts in school but..

204An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:31 am

emel

emel

"well it can be nice and relaxing sometimes...depends on whats going on i suppose"

205An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"In the physical world or the spirit world?" she asks.

206An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:18 pm

emel

emel

"spirit i rarely take another mortal with me...even a monster"

207An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:19 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Because it makes them nervous?" she asks already thinking 'shame'.

208An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:44 am

emel

emel

"hmm no not really...just few are interested in it and those that are are usually 'weird'" he gives a cheeky smile

209An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I would not consider myself 'weird'," she comments with mock offence. She sticks her nose up but has a smile about her.

210An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:38 pm

emel

emel

"really?" he sounds 'very' curious "do elaborate"

211An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Er well uh.." She finds herself thrown for a second. She hadn't noticed herself falling into the trap of open interest. She'd intended to try the aloof approach to inviting him to spend the holidays or have dinner at hers if he weren't doing anything. Fucked that up good and proper. She clears her throat and decides on her continued statement. "I have always had interest in fields of study connected to my own."

212An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:30 pm

emel

emel

he chuckles "well you can always join me some time if you wish...." he gives her a soft smile taking pity on her given her exspression

213An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:36 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She resists sighing knowing he has done so - or feeling that he has anyway. "Well.. If you don't think it will be distracting?"

214An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:47 pm

emel

emel

"of course not and who would I be to deny you some more knowledge" he has that cheeky little look

215An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She tries to avoid that look but fails caving. "Oh ok... I just don't want to spend the holidays on my own again," she admits with a nervous ear twitch. That was telling more than she'd told anyone in a while but lying to him doesn't sit right. "And it does sound kind of fun. I like walks - no dog jokes," she points

216An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:03 pm

emel

emel

he holds his hands up "alright no dog jokes, but i enjoy them to so it probably will be fun"

217An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She hesitates before asking her next question. "Do you have no one to visit over the holidays? Family? Friends?"

218An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:24 pm

emel

emel

he shakes his head "no there has not been a family for many years"

219An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oh.. I am sorry to hear that." She doesn't ask the 'but you are a necromancer' line of questions thinking it could get a bit too personal at this stage so just accepts his answer as it is.

220An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:44 pm

emel

emel

"mmm thank you" he seems..more pulled back not openly sad but obviously painfully wistful at least

221An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:51 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She watches him finding something sorrowful about his expression. She can only image what he means by 'many years' but it looks like it still has a hold on him.. "Is it.. anything you wish to talk about..?" she asks. It isn't nosiness that prompts her to ask but the need to offer him an ear.

222An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:56 pm

emel

emel

he waves a hand "another time...maybe" he smiles again "so...you will come with me and we can make something of a holiday out of it"

223An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She moves with the change of subject gladly. The previous one was a little too tense and the staff room didn't really feel like the place for it with anyone able to walk in at any time. "Sounds like a plan. I was going to offer you dinner but.. Well. Perhaps I can still get that in somewhere. How do you usually travel on these pilgrimages? Hostels? Just one hotel or holiday home? Tents?"

224An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:21 pm

emel

emel

"depends on where the lines take me...there are usually hotels and the odd tent..if you up for that"

225An old kind of magic - Page 9 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Sounds like a fun little holiday. It has been a long time since I have done any 'rough travel'. I will have to see if I still have the knack for it. Mind you.. I'll have to pack some toilet paper... I'm not going through that again."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum