Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 28]

176An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:28 pm

emel

emel

he grins "can you? i thought you were pretty intangible at that point"

177An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:31 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No, you 'want' to think that because you are too nervous to acknowledge my advances.." he comments moving closer so that their shoulders stroke. He puts on his best duck face.

178An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:38 pm

emel

emel

he gives him a shove or at least pushes through him "clear off"

179An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs. "See! You are just in denial. You will come round eventually."

180An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:48 pm

emel

emel

"your not nearly pretty enough" he shakes his head

181An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:56 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He puts a hand on his heart and staggers back as if he has just been dealt a fatal blow. "S-so cold.. Well..." he laughs. "Maybe if I where as hot as your cousin then.."

182An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:51 am

emel

emel

his face wrinkles "seriously?"

183An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:27 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He shrugs. "What? She is."

184An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:03 pm

emel

emel

".....cant see it...." he keeps the face wrinkle

185An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yeah.. well.. I guess it would be kinda weird to see it in your own family. You'll just have to trust me ok?"

186An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:12 pm

emel

emel

"nope not even doing that and if you even think more along that track i will gut you.."

187An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ha! Jokes on you I don't have any guts!" he laughs. "Hey, what's wrong with me anyway? I might stand a chance." He is enjoying winding him up now

188An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:18 pm

emel

emel

"one she will do worse....and two..its weird and i would never talk to you again" he folds his arms over his chest

189An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs not able to stop himself. "Now now, no need to get all jealous and blustered. You will always be my favourite."

190An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:30 pm

emel

emel

"what? she is family last think i want is you learing all over her"

191An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I'm just playing with ya, don't take it so seriously. Besides, I don't know her yet."

192An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:38 pm

emel

emel

"....trust me she can look after her self...." he smirks softly

193An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well, she grew up with you so.." he grins again.

194An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:49 pm

emel

emel

"she grew up owning me most of the time..." he shakes his head "actually thinking about it, go right ahead"

195An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ah. I think I will keep to phone calls," he chuckles. "And something tells me you probably let her. You feel like the push over type where family is concerned."

196An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:07 pm

emel

emel

he gives him a hah you would think so look

197An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:18 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He just laughs at him, their antics continuing into the student halls.

~~

Hanson doesn't give up his fangirling any time soon although he does seem remarkably good at controlling himself in the classroom. Ewen could be persuaded to believe that he has not worked so hard on his studies before but that having been said, their teacher is good at what he does. Term time moves along steadily with most of their lives revolving around books and computer screens. For the teachers it is mostly made up of essays to grade and aspiring minds to fill.
The holidays for Christmas creep upon them all and before they know it there is no more school for the best part of a month. Vilka sits back in her preferred chair stretching. She is pleased for the break.

198An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:28 pm

emel

emel

Alwan sits in his usual chair and theres just the soft flick of paper ocassionally as he looks through a book his fingers lightly drawing through his hair, he is also partly looking forward to the break although he always seems to make the best of what ever is happening at the time

199An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:41 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka looks over to him as the last other teacher in the room bids them goodbye for the day. She regards him a moment before speaking. "Are you doing anything nice for the holidays?" she asks. She has never asked before but with all the different cultures and religions about she doesn't know if he has anything particular he does in holidays like this one.

200An old kind of magic - Page 8 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:30 am

emel

emel

"hmm not this time although I wondered if i should do a little pilgrimage to talk with the spirit world..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum