Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogged down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The causes her to stir but she just moans a little and shifts getting comfortable again.

52Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:52 pm

emel

emel

he looks round spotting her and smiling softly rolling over the sleep made him feel less dizzy but his insides still feel like mush he fwaps her with the sheet corner "love...i woulnt die quicker with you watching ya know"

53Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns irritably as she wakes swatting it away with her hand at first and then blinking at him then looking around. "Oh be quiet," she responds. She knows it is weak but there isn't really a strong come back from that.. he'd just caught her watching over him..

54Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:58 pm

emel

emel

he lays still watching her "you creepy english woman...thanks though...looks like i have tea..." he squints at the side

55Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Giving him a half hearted glare she looks around. "mm, so you do." She passes it over to him. "And I am not being creepy, I am on watch duty. One must be sure you do not use this as an excuse to get in and plunder the place."

56Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:06 am

emel

emel

"what am i going to do carry everything over my shoulder?...theres so few welsh about its all you damn english or the bloody scots"

57Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"And a few Irish dotted about," she adds. "Need to watch those."

58Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:03 pm

emel

emel

"ha yeah..." he looks at her "do you miss home?"

59Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods lightly. "I do.. Not to say I would hurry to leave all of my friends here. I would also miss being able to visit them with ease. But I miss my family. I have Gan but, it is still quite lonely in this castle." She returns his look. She does not need to ask him the same think, he has already said enough on the matter and she would rather not have him visit old wounds again.

60Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:19 pm

emel

emel

"guess you can visit soon enough though...although i have seen your sorry ass here most of the holidays...ditn you go back?" he rests back trying to relax

61Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smirks. The sleep must have done him some good if he's already back to insults. Even poor ones are something. "I did not no. My father had business to attend to and my mother was visiting in Germany. There seemed little reason to travel to see so little of either of them. He has promised to come here when he is done however. I look forward to it." She smiles out the window.

62Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:36 pm

emel

emel

"aaaw damn...." he shrugs and obviously regrets it "uugh"

63Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:46 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She would have thrown a response back but there is just something about taking on a sickly rival that just takes the fun out of it. It is an empty victory and she finds herself looking to him in concern instead. "Do you need the chamber pot?"

64Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:02 pm

emel

emel

"no....I am...fine " he seems to slow in his movments eyes narrow slightly and he keeps very still

65Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Having no way to help him she just gives him silence and space until he can settle himself again. She wonders about opening a window for him but does not want to give him a chill.

66Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:07 pm

emel

emel

after a bit he lets out a breath that he might have been holding "ok ....ugh i hate that feeling"

67Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hmm.." she hums. She can only imagine. "Would you like me to open a window?"

68Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:34 pm

emel

emel

"hmm oh..its ok..at least i dont think it will make a diffrence" he stays looking at the ceiling "must have been nice growing up in a castle"

69Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods still watching him worried. "I have a good life, albeit a cursed one. Safe.. secure.. In all honesty if it where not for my aunts determination that I interact with those of other races and classes I would likely have a mind similar to these walls. Stubborn and unbending to the ideas of things outside of them..."

70Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:44 pm

emel

emel

"just need a cannon ball huh...your aunts good for that..." he has a soft smile on

71Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Heh, yeah she is something to be sure.. Though how she has the patience to put up with half of what happens in our school I do not know. "

72Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:51 pm

emel

emel

"dunno...she tells me off lots..but she always has a way of turning things i guess..." he closes his eyes "guess i am a huge dissapointment"

73Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Only because of your apparent lack of faith in or care for yourself," she responds. "There is so much you are capable of yet you seem content to let yourself wallow in futility and despair."

74Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:33 am

emel

emel

his eyes move back to her at least "oooh ouch would not say it was that bad love"

75Bogged down - Page 3 Empty Re: Bogged down Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:37 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks to him with raised brows. "No? Then what would you say it was?" she asks him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum