You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogged down

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:47 pm

"goal? what do you mean?" he looks at her confused

View user profile

127 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 pm

"An ambition. My old one was to fly, but I have done that now so.. I need a new one to replace it," she explains. "What about yourself? Have you ever had any ambitions or dreams?"

View user profile

128 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:14 pm

he stares for a bit "uh....kinda but right now? nope not really..."

View user profile

129 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:46 pm

"I like to have goals," she comments more to the open than anything. "It offers a sense of purpose to life. At least, one that does not involve finding a husband and settling down just yet."

View user profile

130 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:48 pm

that makes him shudder "ugh marriage....i get that anyway, makes some sense huh"

View user profile

131 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:54 pm

That makes her laugh. "No interests in finding a significant other yet then?"

View user profile

132 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:50 pm

"hmm no...who would want me anyway? I mean i will not say no to ...someone but ppft..." he shakes his head

View user profile

133 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:39 pm

"I am sure you can scrub up well. You certainly are not the most unbearable manster out there."

View user profile

134 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:50 pm

he laughs "yeah something like that i guess...."

View user profile

135 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 pm

"Though speaking of the subject.. it does lead me to wonder.. What kind of match might my father find..? You know, it has never bothered me before but.." She shakes her head. "Heh, sorry. Meaningless drivel is best left unworried about."

View user profile

136 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:56 pm

"well ...i doubt you will be handed someone you cant deal with one way or another...." he smirks slightly

View user profile

137 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:03 pm

He gets a half smile. "Oh I am sure I can break them in, you are correct in that respect." She knows she will be able to handle herself and trusts her father's judgement in a good match. The problem is that she was never before concerned with attraction or the idea of love.. granted she has never before fallen in love but she found something special with her trial with Morzan that, while not strong enough to cling on to, got her thinking. She tries to shake the thoughts from her mind.

View user profile

138 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:06 pm

he leans looking over the side of the balcony "heavens help the poor bastard..."

View user profile

139 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:08 pm

"What? Thinking of jumping at the idea? Cheers," she mocks with a laugh.

View user profile

140 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:10 pm

"no...just...curious...long way down..." he looks back to her "what a big house..."

View user profile

141 Re: Bogged down on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:14 pm

She shrugs. "Not really. Our main home is much larger. Very quiet though. I never honestly thought about it until I came to school here but, the halls are so empty most of the time and I have to wonder how lively it must have been back when it was in its prime of use." She thinks for a moment. "Perhaps when you are feeling stronger I can grant you a tour."

View user profile

142 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:33 am

it gets a laugh "hate to imagine home then....sounds like a lot of wasted space...but yeah sure"

View user profile

143 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 am

She nods. "What about you? Where do you stay when not at school accommodation? Do you still live in Wales?"

View user profile

144 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:05 pm

"for now...yeah i guess one of the men that found me lets me stay in his spare room...he wasnt in often to much work but....it was nice enough..." he looks into the recent past with a smile at the memorys

View user profile

145 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:08 pm

"They sound like nice people," she comments wondering how close he actually is to them. It must have been quite a shock for a normie to find someone like Pete. It's a surprise he didn't end up in a science lab somewhere.

View user profile

146 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:15 pm

"they are....I was lucky to have them...they...well helped on everything really..house...education..arm teeth....just being there for me.." he looks back at her "yeah very lucky to have them"

View user profile

147 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 pm

It brings a smile to her lips. "I am glad. I could not have been an easy rebirth but at least you have people on whom to depend." It gave her some relief as well to know he was not completely alone.

View user profile

148 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:19 pm

"but....it did get acward to the end of things its why they got me a place over here" he settles himself down feeling a bit weak after the talking

View user profile

149 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:25 pm

She takes note wanting to ask more but not wanting to waste his strength. "Would you like to head back to bed?" she asks him.

View user profile

150 Re: Bogged down on Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:28 pm

"i can sit here a bit i guess...." he looks back to the door anyway

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum