Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bogged down

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

26Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:13 pm

emel

emel

he grunts an agreement "ok....i yn teimlo fel crafion o waelod y uffern" he utters softly "i..will be better by then i am sure..." he closes his eyes "hard to sleep with everything moving.."

27Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Riiight...  Well.  I.. shall be back in a little while," she tells him wandering back out the room to find Gan.  She speaks with him for a while.  Since she does not get sick herself she depends on him for any knowledge on remedies or medicines.  He only has a few in the house but shares them along with some headache pills that where left on one of their past sleep overs.  She brings them back to Pete with some water to help him swallow them.  "I do not think these will stop the room spinning but they might help you sleep."

28Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:25 pm

emel

emel

he looks at them blirrily "woulnt work love...herbs or nothing my...body cant take in lots of stuff...chemi...things.." he shivers again

29Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Ah.. Well I suppose that saves me the effort of finding any more," she settles with. "I know Gan is making something for you but.. you shall have to wait for it I am afraid."

30Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:50 am

emel

emel

he grunts an agreement "dunt..think it will stay anyway..." he looks to her with worry on his face

31Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns and reaches out a hand to rest on his arm. "Try not to waist your energy on worry.." she tells him. "You shall recover in time."

32Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:52 pm

emel

emel

"i..r..really hope so" he shivers "i worry about that actually..." he looks into her eyes

33Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She cannot help but offer him a sad smile. She believes they share the same worry but it is better not to dwell on only possible negatives. "We have no evidence to the contrary," she reminds him. "You are not the first mummy to have caught monster flu.."

34Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:19 pm

emel

emel

"yeah...cant say i have had flu before to compare...." he lets out a snort but ends up resting his stump to his temple as everything spins again

35Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Perhaps you shall be fortunate enough to live and face it again," she grins patting his arm.

36Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:27 pm

emel

emel

"should i hope so?...right..." he lays back looking up

37Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

There is little she can think to say or do so she simply sits and continues to pet his arm hoping he can get some much needed sleep and rest.

38Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:55 pm

emel

emel

he kinda likes her there actually not that he will say it and after a bit he falls to sleep but he starts to mutter quite quickly

39Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:02 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She listens thinking at first that he is actually talking to her and straining to hear.  It takes her a little while to work out he is still asleep and feels her lips twitch in amusement.

40Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:06 pm

emel

emel

"mam ble wyt ti? Doeddwn i ddim yn gadael i'r hyrwyddo rhad ac am ddim afr" he frowns in his slumber

41Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She smirks and snickers trying not to laugh. That was just down right adorable.

42Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:15 pm

emel

emel

he stills a bit "Annest chi cuddio yn y pentwr pren eto? pam mae'n rhaid i mi wneud popeth"

43Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns a little tilting her head. She feels a little awkward, as if she should not be listening in on this but feels herself unwilling to leave his side. She rests back in her seat watching him and taking note of the few scars she can see.

44Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:32 pm

emel

emel

he has two long scars down his right arm clean cute made by a sword or like weapon his face frowns again "Mam........ Annest"

45Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Melania looks back to his features at that hearing the frown in his voice.

46Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:47 pm

emel

emel

he shudders "Mam....please...no.."

47Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Thinking she knows where this is going she reaches over more taking a firmer grip of his wrist and shushing him quietly. "ei dirwy," she utters. "popeth yn iawn Pete.. Please sleep.."

48Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:04 pm

emel

emel

he tilts to her "tān..." he shivers more but seems to take her advice slipping away from dreams

49Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:20 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Feeling suddenly very cold and rather empty herself she runs her hand down his arm squeezing his hand. What a horrible thing to fall to sleep to... She sits back with a sigh. She closes her eyes having nothing better to do at that time. She does not notice herself fall to sleep over the next number of hours. The next sound is Gan popping in to leave some more of the herbal tea. He grins but says nothing.

50Bogged down - Page 2 Empty Re: Bogged down Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:25 pm

emel

emel

pete drifts awake some time after that sitting up as he passes through dreams on the other way gasping out in momentary fear clutching the sheets before it hits him were he is

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum