Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Music.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:50 pm

emel

emel

he follows her in and goes strait for the silver jewelery looking it over not that he has a joint free of rings as it is

77Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:54 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

Boo chuckled as her cousin made a bee-line for the Jewelry. "MORE Rings?" she asked, having a little look around herself whilst being a little secretive on her phone.

78Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:11 pm

emel

emel

he looks back over "i like rings" he takes one or two of his off trying on an alcamic symbol " still isnt there any you like?"

79Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:08 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"You'd never guess." she chuckled softly. "Heh. I don't know. Maybe." she nodded, putting her phone away with a smirk.

80Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:16 am

emel

emel

he straitens giving her a long look "you trying for blackmail there your going to fail..."

81Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:09 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"I have NO idea what you're talking about." she grinned playfully. "Now come along, Be a good boy and buy your rings." she laughed picking up a pair of earrings to buy for herself.

82Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:39 pm

emel

emel

"yeah yeah...." he shakes his head and picks a couple out then looks for his candles "right these will do till i can be bothered to make my own"

83Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:47 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Sounds good. I do actually have somewhere I want to take you actually..." she smirked.

84Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:50 pm

emel

emel

"you do" he gives her a curious look moving to pick up the candles "should i worry?"

85Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:42 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Ofcourse not. You should learn to trust your favourite cousin once in a while." she smirked giving a playful wink. "Now buy your candles, so we can be on our way."

86Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:45 pm

emel

emel

he pops his bits on the counter and pays watching her from the corner of his eyes suspicious, before headding over "done.....now what?"

87Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:50 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Just trust me." she laughed once again looping her arm with his.

After leaving the shop and making a few turns here and there, Boo lead Archie down an alleyway. After checking no one else was around, a magical door appeared. "After you then." she grinned.

88Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 pm

emel

emel

he follows her and gives her another long look before stepping through it looking round for trouble

89Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:37 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

Boo follows Archie inside, chuckling away to herself at her cousins cautious-ness. Once inside, the back of a familiar red-haired female appears.

(TADA Razz)

90Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:39 pm

emel

emel

his shoulders drop and he smiles to himself stepping forward

91Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Surprise." Madison smiles, spinning round to greet Archie.
"Told you you should trust me more often!" Boo smirks.

92Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:59 pm

emel

emel

he reaches his hands out to her "should but probably wount " he smiles "Madison...you look beautiful.."

93Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:18 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

Madison takes his hand and moves closer. "Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." she laughed softly embracing him. "Sorry for the impromptu meeting here. I was in the neighbourhood and thought it'd be nice to surprise you and spend some time with you... away from the public eye." she smiled.

94Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:17 am

emel

emel

he wraps his arms round her hugging her close "no sorry needed wow its so good to see you" he kisses her head softly

95Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:14 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

She stayed with her head on his chest and her arms wrapped around him, lost in the moment for a little while as Boo slipped away. "And so very good to see you too." she nodded, looking up. "So what have you been upto whislt I was away? I'm sure you have lots to tell me." she smiled.

96Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Mar 11, 2015 4:32 pm

emel

emel

"i cant remember a thing " he says it with a grin looking down at her "maybe one or two things....how are you doing..."he gives her a squeeze almost as if to check she is really there

97Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:28 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"You're so forgetful Archie." she laughed playfully. "Good, thanks. Now come, sit down. We have so much to catch up on!" she grinned, taking his hand and leading him to the sofa.

98Making Music. - Page 4 Empty Re: Making Music. Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:40 pm

emel

emel

he seems loathed to let her go but lets her draw him "it seems that we do...." he smiles still unable to help himself

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum