Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Music.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:40 pm

emel

emel

"hoping that he will come past?" he looks out "you gonna ask him out?"

27Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:06 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"No... yes... maybe... I dunno. I just thought I might be able to do it better in song." he looked back at him with a little shrug.

28Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 pm

emel

emel

"your writing a love song? aww thats so cute " he beams "I want to know who this guy is now...might need to vet him or get some curses ready incase"

29Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:45 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"That's not exactly helping...." he frowned slightly for a moment "though that right there is exactly the reason I'm not telling you." he let out a small chuckle. "Besides I haven't got a song and I haven't decided if I will or I won't. I mean... what if he DOES say no...." he trailed off. "Anyway this isn't about me it's about you" he smirked, trying to change the subject back.

30Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:46 am

emel

emel

"hey hey I promise i will be good and no its equally about you, although I am going to pretends to be offended that you think i would curse him off the bat...why would he say no? if you have known him ages "he thinks back to try and work out who he has hung with that he at least knows isnt strait "then you must have a feeling he likes you to even be getting to this stage"

31Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Maybe he doesn't want to ruin the friendship... I dunno." the male shrugged. "Well... we are kinda very handsy when together... but I'm like that with most of my friends, you know that."

32Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 pm

emel

emel

"family thing maybe...i say go for it"

33Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:23 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"You're right.... what's the worst that can happen... right?" he took a deep breath in and looked for approval. If he was going to do this, He couldn't let his mind wander to all the what ifs.

34Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:25 pm

emel

emel

"I could go into the worst but hey ...make sure its not? go for it your young good looking funny...i dont see why he wouldnt want in on that...plus extra" he gives a very good brow wiggle at him

35Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:10 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

He gives his cousin a playful shove and laughs at his cousins brow wiggle. "Thanks Archie. You've actually been rather helpful."

36Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:19 pm

emel

emel

"what!? what were you expecting me to act like?" he gives him the puppy eyes "i am often helpful..."

37Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:20 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"I dunno... there's so many jokers around here, it can be hard to tell." he shrugged.

38Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 am

emel

emel

he tuts "i thought you knew me better than that! still you have a point"

39Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:58 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Well anyway... enough about me. Let's go see that agent of yours!" he nodded, finishing the last of his pumpkin spice latte. "You helped me so now I'm going to help you."

40Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 pm

emel

emel

"nah nah seriously its fine...nothing really to be done"

41Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:16 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Well you're not going to get it sorted by sitting here..." Jett replied.

42Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:06 am

emel

emel

"well...no but he will contact me if something good comes up I just ...like making a pest of myself"

43Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:58 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Alright.. if you're sure cuz. I should probably go see him. You know... whilst I'm feeling confident." he nodded and gave a half-smile.

44Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:04 pm

emel

emel

he waves his hand "i can deal with any number of weasel...trust me i will be just fine.....you go strike while cupids arrows still itching"

45Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:43 pm

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Thanks cuz. Catch you later!" he nodded taking a deep breath in, he picked up his guitar and left. It was now or never.

(Seeing as Jett's now left. I'm bringing Boo in Razz)

Creeping up on her cousin, who was now sat alone, a familiar voice hissed "Guess who" in his ear. She couldn't have been any closer if she had wanted to be.

46Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm

emel

emel

he waves after him with a sigh the voice in his ear makes him twitch to the side "gah! he doesnt fall from his seat...or jump as such but he does grip the table as he looks back"

47Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:23 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Got ya!" the female grinned stepping forward and taking a seat next to her cousin.

48Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:42 am

emel

emel

he settles himself in his seat "yeah...you did......" he shakes his head "full marks you pain in the ass"

49Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:54 am

BlackCat

BlackCat

"Love you too cuz." she smirked. "What you upto sat here all on your lonesome anyway?" she questioned curiously.

50Making Music. - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Music. Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 am

emel

emel

"i am just finishing my drink...caught lil Jett" he smiles

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum