You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Music.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Making Music. on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:40 pm

"hoping that he will come past?" he looks out "you gonna ask him out?"

View user profile

27 Re: Making Music. on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:06 pm

"No... yes... maybe... I dunno. I just thought I might be able to do it better in song." he looked back at him with a little shrug.

View user profile

28 Re: Making Music. on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:09 pm

"your writing a love song? aww thats so cute " he beams "I want to know who this guy is now...might need to vet him or get some curses ready incase"

View user profile

29 Re: Making Music. on Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:45 pm

"That's not exactly helping...." he frowned slightly for a moment "though that right there is exactly the reason I'm not telling you." he let out a small chuckle. "Besides I haven't got a song and I haven't decided if I will or I won't. I mean... what if he DOES say no...." he trailed off. "Anyway this isn't about me it's about you" he smirked, trying to change the subject back.

View user profile

30 Re: Making Music. on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:46 am

"hey hey I promise i will be good and no its equally about you, although I am going to pretends to be offended that you think i would curse him off the bat...why would he say no? if you have known him ages "he thinks back to try and work out who he has hung with that he at least knows isnt strait "then you must have a feeling he likes you to even be getting to this stage"

View user profile

31 Re: Making Music. on Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 am

"Maybe he doesn't want to ruin the friendship... I dunno." the male shrugged. "Well... we are kinda very handsy when together... but I'm like that with most of my friends, you know that."

View user profile

32 Re: Making Music. on Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:16 pm

"family thing maybe...i say go for it"

View user profile

33 Re: Making Music. on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:23 pm

"You're right.... what's the worst that can happen... right?" he took a deep breath in and looked for approval. If he was going to do this, He couldn't let his mind wander to all the what ifs.

View user profile

34 Re: Making Music. on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:25 pm

"I could go into the worst but hey ...make sure its not? go for it your young good looking funny...i dont see why he wouldnt want in on that...plus extra" he gives a very good brow wiggle at him

View user profile

35 Re: Making Music. on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:10 pm

He gives his cousin a playful shove and laughs at his cousins brow wiggle. "Thanks Archie. You've actually been rather helpful."

View user profile

36 Re: Making Music. on Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:19 pm

"what!? what were you expecting me to act like?" he gives him the puppy eyes "i am often helpful..."

View user profile

37 Re: Making Music. on Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:20 am

"I dunno... there's so many jokers around here, it can be hard to tell." he shrugged.

View user profile

38 Re: Making Music. on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:41 am

he tuts "i thought you knew me better than that! still you have a point"

View user profile

39 Re: Making Music. on Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:58 pm

"Well anyway... enough about me. Let's go see that agent of yours!" he nodded, finishing the last of his pumpkin spice latte. "You helped me so now I'm going to help you."

View user profile

40 Re: Making Music. on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:20 pm

"nah nah seriously its fine...nothing really to be done"

View user profile

41 Re: Making Music. on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:16 am

"Well you're not going to get it sorted by sitting here..." Jett replied.

View user profile

42 Re: Making Music. on Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:06 am

"well...no but he will contact me if something good comes up I just ...like making a pest of myself"

View user profile

43 Re: Making Music. on Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:58 pm

"Alright.. if you're sure cuz. I should probably go see him. You know... whilst I'm feeling confident." he nodded and gave a half-smile.

View user profile

44 Re: Making Music. on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:04 pm

he waves his hand "i can deal with any number of weasel...trust me i will be just fine.....you go strike while cupids arrows still itching"

View user profile

45 Re: Making Music. on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:43 pm

"Thanks cuz. Catch you later!" he nodded taking a deep breath in, he picked up his guitar and left. It was now or never.

(Seeing as Jett's now left. I'm bringing Boo in Razz)

Creeping up on her cousin, who was now sat alone, a familiar voice hissed "Guess who" in his ear. She couldn't have been any closer if she had wanted to be.

View user profile

46 Re: Making Music. on Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm

he waves after him with a sigh the voice in his ear makes him twitch to the side "gah! he doesnt fall from his seat...or jump as such but he does grip the table as he looks back"

View user profile

47 Re: Making Music. on Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:23 am

"Got ya!" the female grinned stepping forward and taking a seat next to her cousin.

View user profile

48 Re: Making Music. on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:42 am

he settles himself in his seat "yeah...you did......" he shakes his head "full marks you pain in the ass"

View user profile

49 Re: Making Music. on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:54 am

"Love you too cuz." she smirked. "What you upto sat here all on your lonesome anyway?" she questioned curiously.

View user profile

50 Re: Making Music. on Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:25 am

"i am just finishing my drink...caught lil Jett" he smiles

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum