Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Music.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Making Music. on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:36 am

"Oh.... how did that go?" she tilted her head curiously.

View user profile

52 Re: Making Music. on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:06 pm

"ok...he is being cute...so what are you planning today?" its not a conversation change exsactly but he is angling it that way for sure

View user profile

53 Re: Making Music. on Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:22 pm

"Must be serious if you think it's cute." she grinned. "Not alot actually, was just passing on my way to the shops and spotted you through the window so thought I'd come in and see you." she smirked. "You not have any plans?"

View user profile

54 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:45 am

"i came to bug my agent but lost the drive to bother with it, we could do shopping instead unless you would rather be alone" he grins

View user profile

55 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:45 am

"I see.... I suppose you can come shopping with me. You can carry my bags." she teased, sticking her snake tongue out at him.

View user profile

56 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:51 am

"really......fine what ever" " he goes to pinch her tongue "careful you will get it cut off"

View user profile

57 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:15 pm

"What... no comeback? Something bothering you?" she asked curiously. "I'd like to see you try." she laughed, smirking at her cousin.

View user profile

58 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:33 pm

"you always act like i am a sass master....nothing is bothering me i am good..." he sighs "i dunno hoping for some good work maybe?"

View user profile

59 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:01 pm

"That's because you're more fun when you're on the ball" she grinned playfully. "Ah yes, work. Still no luck on the job front?"

View user profile

60 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:09 pm

"hey i am just fun, but...no not really the last few they ended up pulling out to tall..to short to green its a nightmare when you dont fit the theme they want but he says that i have much potential"

View user profile

61 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:04 pm

"If you say so cuz." she laughed. "That sucks. Want me to have a word with them. I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be... you know that."

View user profile

62 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:07 pm

"i know but if theres nothing that they want me for what can you do.....i cant bully my way through life or i would have already cursed them.."

View user profile

63 Re: Making Music. on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:24 pm

"I suppose not but still..." she trailed off. "Ok, get up. Let's hit the shops." she grinned.

View user profile

64 Re: Making Music. on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:23 am

"dont worry if he jips me I will make all his hair fall out and give him piles..." he stands up grinning ear to ear

View user profile

65 Re: Making Music. on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:33 am

"There he is!" she grinned. "That's the Archie I know." she smirked nodding approvingly and looping her arm with his. "Right where shall we stop first?"

View user profile

66 Re: Making Music. on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:47 pm

"being an adult blows all those responsibility and all that" he gives her arm a squeeze "uuuuuh not sure"

View user profile

67 Re: Making Music. on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:33 pm

"True that. Things used to be so much easier." she nodded, slightly rolling her eyes a bit. "Hmm... how about this little Wiccan shop. Can see if there's any good finds in here."

View user profile

68 Re: Making Music. on Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:39 pm

he shrugs "can do if you want to..your shopping trip your rules"

View user profile

69 Re: Making Music. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:37 am

"You can have some say you know?" she laughed, dragging him towards the wiccan shop.

View user profile

70 Re: Making Music. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:31 pm

"well...maybe if its somewhere i really...reeeeaally dont want to go" he stuffs his hands into his pockets

View user profile

71 Re: Making Music. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 1:58 pm

"Do you really think I'm going to drag you into the frilliest, pinkest, girliest shop I can find?" she questioning, raising an eyebrow curiously.

View user profile

72 Re: Making Music. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:03 pm

"nope....because that would hurt you more than me" he gives her a lopsided grin "actually I could do with some more black candles.."

View user profile

73 Re: Making Music. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:06 pm

"Exactly and it's not like I'm going to go underwear shopping with you... that would be weird. So very weird." She nodded, a slight smirk on her face. "Black candles. Cool... any particular reason or don't I wanna know?" she quizzed.

View user profile

74 Re: Making Music. on Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:37 pm

"yeeaaaah , and no not really, just running low and though i should stock up since were here.." he has a look round absently looking in the window

View user profile

75 Re: Making Music. on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:47 pm

"Fair enough." Boo nodded. "What are we waiting for then?" she asked and headed inside the shop.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum