Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 28]

301An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:21 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Broths and camp food I can manage. In fact most things I can 'manage'. It just isn't sale worthy. But I will not complain if some kindly gentleman wants to do the work whilst I put my feet up for one night." She gives him a wolfish smile.

302An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:28 pm

emel

emel

he returns the smile "we shall see then.."

303An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:41 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She bites back the sound that only just escapes her throat. The natural flow of the conversation lead to into asking if anyone has cooked for him for a while but that leads them back onto the subject of a lost, family? She has to assume he outlived them, again assuming they where mortal beings. He has already made clear it is a subject he was not yet comfortable speaking on however and so she looks elsewhere for topics. "Erm.. so. Tell me. Why is it you decided to become a teacher?" She winces inwardly at how disjointed that just sounded but doesn't correct herself.

304An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:52 pm

emel

emel

"it just seemed the next step" he lets it go seemingly un noticed "i wrote a book or two and people wanted to be...enlightened so..it went from there"

305An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Makes sense.. How long have you been in the teaching career? Where you always a substitute teacher?"

306An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:15 pm

emel

emel

"oh about....30 years...lightly at least? and yes I have seems I have never quite taken the last step...or most establishments dont want me" he winks at her

307An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I cannot imagine why. You are such a loveable person with absolutely no tolerance to practical jokes or making other faculty member's lives har- oh wait." She pokes her tongue at him.

308An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:06 pm

emel

emel

he laughs "well i have to entertain myself somehow dont i now"

309An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well, it is certainly entertaining for us at any rate. Most of the time anyway."

310An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:04 am

emel

emel

"when you are not the butt? " he grins some more "well i have to dish it out fairly...but some are more fun than others.."

311An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:40 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She bumps into him as they walk in an 'oi' kind of fashion, smile on her lips. She doesn't argue though as it is true.

312An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:35 am

emel

emel

he chuckles dont you dare tell me that you lot dont enjoy it to.."

313An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I am not telling you that. I am just not confessing that we do," she claims

314An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:44 pm

emel

emel

he laughs more "oooh that game huh"

315An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"You like games as do I. Why not make the most of it."

316An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:00 pm

emel

emel

"very true" he opens the door to the cafe for her standing so she can enter

317An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Thank you," she comments going in and looking at the display cabinet. "Oo lemon pie. I know what I'm having."

318An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:08 pm

emel

emel

"that is not food.....but it does look good" he follows her in

319An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:15 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "Am I going to be told off for eating desserts first and leaving my greens on this trip? Sorry dad."

320An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:20 pm

emel

emel

"of course you will need your strength...although I am not to fond of greens myself"

321An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No? What do you prefer to eat then?" she asks after ordering with the waiting staff member. She does buy a meal with the pie as a follow up.

322An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:33 pm

emel

emel

"i like soups and stews...also meat....root vegetables do not count of course"

323An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:51 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I am in luck then. As I said - soups and the like I can just about manage."

324An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:53 pm

emel

emel

"a match made in heaven then " he gives his light chuckles as the look at the board "i have a feeling by the time its made I shall be hungry enough to actually eat.."

325An old kind of magic - Page 13 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I would say so." She moves over out of his way after paying and goes to find them a table taking a seat. "You will need your own strength if you expect those little sparrow legs to take you far."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum