Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

351Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:32 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs upon seeing them. "Aww, look. That horse wants the goat to play," she points out not knowing the 'special' looking thing is in fact his horse.

352Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:04 am

emel

emel

"i told you he liked the goat " he sighs "cut that out you daft blighter......." he moves over to lean on the fence and the horse seems to notice him...and ignore him for a bit longer

353Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Whis laughs. "So... this one is yours?" she asks him before turning her attention back to the half ghost creature. "He is very handsome. Hello Mr Equine," she greets the animal thinking he has quiet a personality about him already.

354Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:16 pm

emel

emel

"can animals see you sometimes?" he wonders and stares at his horse who finally deams them interesing enough to stop bugging the goat and wander over

355Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She has to think about it. "I've never interacted with one before.. But, I am sure some dogs and cats have seen me. They've stared at me or barked at me before."

356Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:09 pm

emel

emel

he holds his hand out and the stallion nibbles it wiggling spectral ears "no food you greedy boy...you want to meet my new friend? her name is whis...isnt that pretty.." the horse nods

357Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:19 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She giggles reaching out to try and pet some of the spectral mane.

358Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:44 pm

emel

emel

the horse feels quite tangible despite being see through and he wickers softly "he likes you..." ewen smiles " and scratches the horses forlock "i assume so anyway...Ivory...count...how many " he points to himself the horse stamps" see he knows a few tricks"

359Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She watches and giggles. "That's clever. You are very clever aren't you," she comments to the horse petting his nose. "I like you too."

360Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:40 pm

emel

emel

he nuzzles her hand and ewen smiles to himself

361Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"aww, he's so sweet," she comments with a smile.

362Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:15 pm

emel

emel

"he has his moments....so want a ride?" he gives her a huge beaming smile obviously his favorite thing

363Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods enthusiastically. "Yes please!"

364Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:33 pm

emel

emel

he hops over the fence and wanders over the paddock "be right back will just get his tack..." he goes to a shed and takes out the saddle and bridle coming back and laying both over the fence "come on ivory stand ready" he talks to his horse as it dances about excited

365Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:57 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs at his antics. "He makes me think of a large dog. He is just as excited as you looked a moment ago."

366Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:26 am

emel

emel

"horses are large dogs " he gives him a shove and gets the saddle on easily enough as the horse calms to let him "and we both like riding"

367Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:10 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She watches letting him do what he needs to. He makes it look easy

368Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:24 am

emel

emel

he pulls the straps tight gets the bridle on with minimum effort although ivory does move his head through it at one point "quit it..." he shakes his head then gets it fastened "right..ready to go

369Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:05 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She pets the horse's side fondly. "Has his head ever gone through it while you where riding him?" she asks imagining that could have been an interesting out come.

370Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:24 am

emel

emel

"no it has a special buckle on it to stop that....does not stop him being a pain to get it on it the first place though...i dont really need it but it can help, want a hand up we have no mounting block"

371Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:26 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Yes please," she nods. "What should I do?"

372Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:51 am

emel

emel

he taps the saddle front "grab hold of this with your left hand and put your right left foot in my hands " he links his fingers and leans so she can use him as a step up "swing your leg over...i cant teach you side saddle never had anyone that did it" he grins

373Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"O-ok.." she nods getting nervous all of a sudden. It looks a long way up now that she has to climb on. She takes ahold of the saddle and steps on his hands as instructed. She weighs next to nothing. It would seem that Alice didn't put much thought into 'weight' of her character or else went the unrealistic route of 'light as a feather'. She fails getting on the first try but gets on on her second - just.

374Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:47 pm

emel

emel

he helps ease her up "there we go...." he makes sure she is settled before pulling himself up behind her

375Figment of Thought - Page 15 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Given she is almost sat in his lap she coughs a little, her cheeks pinking again. She is glad he is behind her. "Um.. here to I hold onto?" she asks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum