Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Figment of Thought

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 19]

176Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:44 pm

emel

emel

he stops just in front pretty sure now she is not used to being talked to, and maybe does not recognize him in casual dress "well hello there beautiful..." he keeps his tone light and level

177Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She hears him and looks down as if expecting to see a couple beneath her and to see what is going on. It takes her a moment to realise no one else is there and she looks around to try and find the other person.

(I don't think this one has seen him before - she ran off down the corridor before he came out of hiding)

178Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:12 pm

emel

emel

"yeah I am talking to you darlin" he shifts his feet and looks up at her "nice day for some tree climbing, you come here often? cant say i have seen you here before"

((aaah okies))

179Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks to him both startled and curious. Her hands move around the tree trunk in a defensive posture. This is new to her. "Y.. you can.. see me?" she asks cautiously. To his ears is sounds almost as if she is worried he will say no in some way.

180Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:21 pm

emel

emel

he nods "clear as day, why is that usually a problem? " he asks hoping to just sound amused and lightly curious

181Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No one but my family has before.." she comments looking at him. "How is it you can..?"

182Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:32 pm

emel

emel

his brows wrinkle in good natured confusion "I am sorry beautiful I can always spot a pretty lady" he angles it as if he missed the point

183Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He earns a blush at least, her hand pushing back some of the thick locks even as she tries to process what is happening. "Um.. well.. thank you?" she responds.

184Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:54 pm

emel

emel

"so i guess going for a drink is out of the question?" he gives a easy smile "uh so I now you shouldnt ask a girl but, what are you?"

185Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She frowns at him. Despite her lack of social activity she has been around the world and watched enough people to know that is odd. She starts thinking to herself on whether or not she should just go with it or start to find ways of getting rid of this weirdo... "I.. um.." Her eyes glance out over the field. If ever he has failed completely to chat up a girl (or seen one of his friends doing so) he will recognise this look

186Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:11 pm

emel

emel

he holds his hands up in defeat "ok ok...i know that look " he shakes his head "cant blame a guy for trying though right?"

187Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She watches him again trying to work him out. "Who are you..?" she asks at length.

188Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:15 pm

emel

emel

he gives her a bow "do forgive me my lady my name is Ewen, I am a horseman of the headless variety"

189Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:23 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He at least earns the first of amused smiles out of her. That's a good sign. "You have a head," she points out clearly having believed he is joking.

190Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:24 pm

emel

emel

he nods "i do...but i can take it off...i can show you if you want?" he grins

191Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks to him as if half expecting a punchline or a trick. "Ok. If you can really take your head off. I will come down."

192Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:39 pm

emel

emel

he grins and reaches to knot his fingers into his head a light pull and a twist and luckily it does not lock and he is stood head in hand he gives her another bow then tucks it under his arm "good enough?"

193Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

A hand lifts to hid the hole as her mouth opens, her eyes going wide. "Oh my gosh you really can. How?" As promised she moves to get down the tree.

194Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:56 pm

emel

emel

"i just can...its part of who i am...obviously comes with some benefits..and some cons to.."

195Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Do you ever lose it?" she asks not sure if she should be looking at the head or the.. neck stump.. .. the head.

196Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:00 pm

emel

emel

"no...but one family member likes to steal it, and hide it places" he seems amused by her reaction and its actually the case

197Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks to be laughing on the inside but still rather guarded outside holding in the sound if not the smile. "What is your name?" she asks him.

198Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:12 pm

emel

emel

he smiles and pops his head back on "Ewen...care to share yours?"

199Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She hesitates but nods. "Um yes.. It is Windwhistler. But you can call me Whis if you wish."

200Figment of Thought - Page 8 Empty Re: Figment of Thought Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:28 am

emel

emel

"whis...thats really cute, thank you" he gives her a charming smile "so..Whis what do you do for fun? appart from climb tree's"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum