Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 28]

351An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That must have been... interesting to work out.." she comments

352An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:56 pm

emel

emel

"scary...very scary...but the people around us...feared and respected the power in equal parts..the old shaman was...understanding at least"

353An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I'll be honest.. I love my family but, I am not sure how I would feel to see one of them walking around again after I had watched them pass."

354An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:32 pm

emel

emel

"well they would not be there if they didnt want to be..that much I always promise I know some with my skills use it to rip people from their rest or just to desecrate corpses.." he frowns "never a nice thing to do"

355An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:22 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"No.. but it seems to be the thing that people get stuck on.. I remember in the war that necromancers where not spoken of kindly.." She frowns deeply as she remembers.

((Will try and reword this so it runs with the flow of story but can't think right now - Vilka would have been 10 during the 2nd world war and being on the monster side of things have known the more supernatural angle of Hitler's plans etc - like the whole Hellboy thing with necromancers etc))

356An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:36 am

emel

emel

"well no...who would like your own used against you...i would never do that not that people have not tried to make me" he looks at her sadly

((sounds right to me anyway))

357An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:57 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She doesn't really ask for details on that. She can imagine the sorts of people that have come to him. "Well.. at least you have a lighter atmosphere at the moment, even if it is full of inquisitive and trying young minds."

358An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:00 pm

emel

emel

"oh yes much nicer...inquiring minds always need knowledge" he looks happier almost strait away

359An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She makes to place a hand over his but thinks the better of it pulling her fingers back instead. She doubts the older and wiser need much in the way of sympathy from those that only understand the outskirts of their darker hardships. "And babysitting," she comments with a chuckle.

360An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:11 pm

emel

emel

"well keeping them from burning proverbial fingers sometimes needs to happen to.."

361An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Mmm. I very much wish I knew as a child what I do now. I would have made so much use of opportunities missed.."

362An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:17 pm

emel

emel

"but thats what life does gives you chances and exsperiences....best not worry for youth lost"

363An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:29 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

The corner of her mouth twitches. "Well I suppose if I where to believe anyone. But you are right.. I would miss out on other things if I changed my past."

364An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:46 pm

emel

emel

"we all have things we would change...but life is not like that and even those that can change it..probably dont end up happy"

365An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She nods and thanks the lady that comes over to serve them their food. "mm, this smells pretty good."

366An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:30 pm

emel

emel

he looks it over "it really does, i am sure food on a holiday tastes better"

367An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:37 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I am sure anything will taste excellent after we have spent a day or two travelling," she chuckles remembering how good a bit of stale bread could taste on an empty stomach

368An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:39 pm

emel

emel

he nods seemingly in a similar place "and after a day or two of simaler meals"

369An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:46 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"It has been a while.. I am looking forward to it too strangely."

370An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:40 pm

emel

emel

"oh? well I cant say it repels me..." he starts eating enjoying it

371An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She is the silent sort of eater only looking up again once her plate is clean and dessert has been enjoyed. She drinks her coffee whilst watching out the window.

372An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:26 pm

emel

emel

he sits back happy to let it settle and after the travel he feels he needs it

373An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:42 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That looked really good the first time but if it becomes likely that I am to see it a second, please let me know so that I can change seats."

374An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:48 pm

emel

emel

he shift and looks at her "I beg your pardon?"

375An old kind of magic - Page 15 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"We are getting back on a bus are we not? I can feel sorry for you feeling ill but probably less so if you feel so in my lap." She doubts he would be but she may as well take the opportunity to tease him .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum