Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clamped in a Universe

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:50 pm

emel

emel

she looks round "it is really pretty...but...what are we to do here?"

27Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

At her words Richards holds up to look over his shoulder to them.

28Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"I guess we should have fun" she shrugged now feeling the heat in her long dress she fanned herself with her free hand

https://lostinadream.rpg-board.net

29Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:53 pm

emel

emel

paige looks at a total loss "oh.....we dont have luggage...."

30Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"That is a good observation," commented Richard though he would be surprised if items where not somehow magically awaiting their needs in their already prepared rooms. "I am fairly certain our needs shall be tended until they are done with us however." He turned again and continued his casual stroll up towards the hotel.

31Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:04 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"I would hope so" yozora sighed when they reached the hotel and went in the grand building what awaited them was a survis desk and 2 lifts at the information desk there was a woman with a funny helmet on she smiled and then a little assistant bowed at them from the countertop

32Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:06 pm

emel

emel

Paige just follows looking lost and confused waiting for the penny to drop

33Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Richard moved to the desk watching the attendant and studying her. "I believe we have rooms?" he spoke politely.

34Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:16 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

the little woman on the desk saluted and the big lady smiled handing over a single key "room 203 please take the second lift have a nice day"

"but there are 3 of us?" yozora pointed out taking the clear crystal key looking through it

35Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:19 pm

emel

emel

Paige blinks looking at the key in the girls hand

36Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Richard nods. "It would be more appropriate for the two ladies to have their privacy at least?" he adds. It finds it more than a little strange that they would place three strangers together in a shared room, especially if they did not know they could trust them together.

37Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:05 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"im sorry but thats how it goes your room is ready and prepped for all visitors" the lady smile once more

yozora looked lost as the door to the lift opened and the little woman jumped off the counter and floated buy the lift door as if to be ushering them into it

38Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:18 pm

emel

emel

paige's hand goes up and down then she steps forward

39Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:16 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

More than a little annoyed and increasingly suspicious Richard goes along towards the elevator simply because he can think of nothing better to do.

40Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:48 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

yozora stepped in to the lift the room was made of glass that looked out over the resort "this place seems fascinating"

41Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:52 pm

emel

emel

"it...doesnt make any sence...none of this does"

42Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I agree on both accounts..." Richard commented, his hand pressing against one of the glass walls. "It is more than a little disturbing.. I wonder how many eyes are watching us." Despite where his hand lays he is thinking more along the lines of magical spy eyes or cameras.

43Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"you think this is a trap of some sorts" yozora looked at him worried

there was a pleasant ping and the doors opened the little lady floated to the respected room and stood on the handle pointing to the place for the card key

44Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:59 pm

emel

emel

"why would it be a trap?" her voice quavers softly

45Clamped in a Universe - Page 2 Empty Re: Clamped in a Universe Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I think it is something.." he commented not wanting to express too much of what was on his mind in case there where ears as well as eyes trained on them. "What I would like to know is, what have the three of us got in common that would bring us here together."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum