Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clamped in a Universe

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Hiri

Admin
yes its that time again where I take a thing and turn it into a massive collaboration last time was enixproject this time its clamps turn with all its wonderful universes how could I not yes i know tsubasa is kinda this already but hell if clamp can do it with there own story then so can I lol

stuck for things clamp created heres a little list of some of the worlds you could choose from

• Chobits
  • Angelic Layer
  • RG Veda
  • Cardcaptor Sakura
  • Clover
  • xxxholic
  • Legal Drug
  • Magic Knights Rayearth
  • X
  • Wish

remember this is just for a bit of fun to play in the worlds there is always a fun way to link them for example your character might be from the chobits world and someone elses might be from the angelic layer world though this could be the same world as the angels were designed and created by the same person who created the first persocoms giving them an understanding of each other

ok so I will start off with your character will find a letter with a wax seal on opening that letter a summoning circle will appear at their feet teleporting them to this new world

View user profile http://lostinadream.forumotion.co.uk

2 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:50 pm

the girl walks into the shared apartment and puts down her grocery bags carefully scooping up the mail and sorting it out she stops staring at the letter turning it over time and again and then re reading it in-case there was some how a mistake  then she runs her finger under the flap and it pops open her large pink eyes widen slightly as the sudden updraft causes her hair and dress to lift she doesn't have much time to call out but covers her face or at least starts to

View user profile

3 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Elsewhere a young man stretches in his chair by his workbench.  He had lost track of time again and in the end had to abandon his project in search of food.  He climbed the basement stairs and looked out the window.  It was dark again...  Since the sun had risen when he went down their it indicated that he had lost another day, and still had not finished.  He sighed to himself and moved to kitchen.  Porridge would have to do.  

It was mid eating he found a pile of letters with a note on the top.  His father had gone out and asked that he sort through some of the mail.  It was likely just people asking for favours or bills again..  He lifted the first letter and frowned slightly.  It didn't look like a bill that was certain.. not with the seal on the back.  He studied it for a moment and then placed the spoon down in the half eaten bowl of food before prying open the seal.  The circle caused him to gasp and enough time is given only for him to look down sharply before he is transported to an unknown destination.

View user profile

4 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Hiri

Admin
in another world a girl sighed as she just finished her chores and walked up to the front gate pulling the mail out of the pigeon hole and flicking through "yuuko ...yuuko....time witch .." she then paused as she looked at the blank envelope walking up to the front door she sat down on the porch placing all the other letters down and flicking over the blank one for any information she wrinkled her nose and peeled back the wax to take a peek inside as she did the presence filled the air she jolted up in panic "MOTHER!! HE...L" before she could finish the bright lights from the summoning circle formed and in a strong gust she was gone

when the wind cleared she was stood in what looked like a conference room with a giant screen on one wall the presence she felt was also here but what it was she couldn't put her finger on there also seemed to be no way out of this room

5 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 pm

when the girl is deposited she stands still tilting her head taking the room in "oh...." she turns on the spot then plonks herself down in a rustle of petticoats looking stunned

View user profile

6 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:10 pm

Having to steady himself upon landing - teleportation is still something he cannot get used to - the young man searches his surroundings.  He can sense magic in the area but what it is and what it is for he is unable to interpret.  Noting the other two figures in the room he stalls and tries to gather himself. 

If he finds out that his father had anything to do with this he would have more than a word to say about it.

View user profile

7 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:14 pm

Hiri

Admin
she looked at the others in the room and paused "im guessing you were brought here against your wills?" she openly asked the other two

8 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:28 pm

she blinks hearing the voice focusing on the person speaking and nodding softly but still not speaking, her first worry is her master will miss her and the grocery's will defrost

View user profile

9 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:55 pm

"Teleportation by means of a sealed envelope," the young man confirmed guessing their stories would be similar.  He thinks back in his head trying to remember the symbol on the seal.

View user profile

10 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Hiri

Admin
"yes thats what got me too two little angel wings either side of a crown sound familiar to you" she walked over to the pink haired bundle and helped her up "are you ok?"

11 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:28 pm

she looks at her with a worried face "my...my master...the g..grocery's...what happened?" she has a soft light little voice and it trembles

View user profile

12 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:32 pm

"Indeed it does.." the young man speaks thoughtfully.  "My name is Richard Hiiragizawa," he introduces himself once the two are on their feet again.

View user profile

13 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Hiri

Admin
"im sure you will get back to him soon" she smiled reassuringly at the girl before turning to the boy once more "My name is Yozora Ichihara" she bowed her head

14 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:48 pm

her mouth forms a little oh shape and she bows to them both "my name is Paige..its a pleasure to meet you both..." she frowns slightly wondering if she got it right this time sometimes its not the correct thing to say when meeting people but her master was not here so ...

View user profile

15 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 pm

Returning the gesture of respectful greeting to the two he turns his attention once again to the room they are in.  "Well now..  I presume we have been brought here for a reason."

View user profile

16 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Hiri

Admin
"I would guess so" she stepped up to the wall with a screen placing her hand on it as she did the lights went out in the room and the screen lit up

"Welcome you have been chosen as lucky guests to enjoy our wonderful new resort" the voice was happy and it showed clips of a blue beach overlooking a lilac sea and a beautiful view from a hotel room "due to your hard work and commitment you will get star treatment here and please dont worry about your everyday lives as a week here is a second in your respective time zones"

17 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:16 pm

she blinks staring at the screen its all so much gibberish to her as she view it anyway so she just stands waiting to get a reaction from the other two as they seem to have a idea on some of it anway

View user profile

18 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Richard stares at the screen passively for a long moment.  "A resort holiday triggered by kidnapping?" he speaks softly with a level of incredulousness.  Though the thought of enjoying a holiday meant for his father due to his father's general inclination to let him deal with all the trouble amused him, he doubted this was as good as it sounded.

View user profile

19 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:34 pm

Hiri

Admin
"were here for a holiday" she paused unsure this did seem like the kind of thing her mother would sign up for but still really was the summon circle needed wouldn't a letter of sufficed a quick congratulations you have won even 

the screen pulled up and light filled the room with a soft pink glow of this worlds sunset and a path to the hotel lined with cherry blossom trees it all did seem very welcoming

20 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:30 am

Paige looks at it "but...i cant have a holiday....." she looks round incase its some sort of trick

View user profile

21 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:47 am

Breathing in the sweet air Richard looks down the path. There was little to do in the way of escape right now so.. "Well.. It would be rude to snub such a welcoming invitation," he commented taking the first few steps and walking down the path towards the hotel. He makes a mental note to keep his wits about himself but until he finds out what is going on he may as well go along with it.

View user profile

22 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:15 pm

Hiri

Admin
"you're just going to trust it like that?" yozora replied wanting to follow him she wasn't sure about them all splitting up what if it was a trap she stood by the pink haired robot and sighed "I wish i had just gave the letter to my mother"

23 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 pm

the girl nods "i..usually sort the mail incase of junk....but...i wish i had left it to....shall we go to?"

View user profile

24 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:21 pm

Richard lets the girls make up their own minds though honestly he does not seen another option available to them. He walks slowly enough that he can take in his surroundings as he walks and gives them a chance to catch up easily.

Perhaps this was some sort of experiment?

View user profile

25 Re: Clamped in a Universe on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:48 pm

Hiri

Admin
Yozora nodded taking the girls hand "richard please wait" she said softly as they caught up to him she looked at the view and paused "this place is beautiful" she said to herself

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum