Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

peasants and noble nobs

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:20 pm

emel

emel

he stays quiet for a bit "you got that a bit wrong.."

27peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:22 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Given mostly just her own imagination to go by she decides best not to ask for further confirmation. "I see... My apologies.."

28peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:34 pm

emel

emel

"no reason for you to....." he smiles softly "you wanted to know stuff right?"

29peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:37 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Only in an attempt to ensure you where truly alright, or else to help," she admitted. "I had not wanted to dredge up such memories."

30peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:38 pm

emel

emel

"...love, i dont think you can do one without the other....." he leans back some more looking skywards

31peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I suppose..." She thinks more on it. "Still... If it is your lack of memory that is keeping you from finding him perhaps you ought not to avoid it forever.."

32peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:46 pm

emel

emel

"i...did look but no monsters in the area remember....guess they dont pay so much attention to normies..." he faffs with his packet again

33peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:57 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She shakes her head. "Without a name to go by it would be difficult to find anyone anyway. Presuming he even goes by the same name.. I had meant looking into ways to delve into your forgotten memories to pull out such information. Mm.. hypnotism.. psychics. I believe there are a number of monsters a school with skills in such areas?"

34peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm

emel

emel

"yeah....but thought i would ....you know...just get up to date a bit first...not like its not waited long enough anyway" he kicks the ground and sounds somewhat sullen

35peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Are you certain you are not just putting it off?" she asks knowing she probably would not blame him too much if he was.

36peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:10 pm

emel

emel

"maybe......maybe theres a reason i cant remember it all.." he looks pained "i remember enough..."

37peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"There is not much I can do for you there I am afraid..." she sounds looking to the clouds herself. "... I hope you find him."

38peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:13 pm

emel

emel

"yeah......thanks...." he sounds it anyway

39peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:16 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Time lapses into silence and she has to mull over all the things she has learned. There does not seem to be anything she can do, not now anyway. Even so she makes a mental note to keep a closer eye on him.

40peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 am

emel

emel

"better get a move on now love, dont want security to chase us off... i am not explaining that one to your aunt" he gives her a cheeky grin

41peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:26 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She snots. "Not I to my father as to why I am consorting with the 'lesser' creatures of the isles," she states giving a familiar insult to keep the awkward tension at bay.

42peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:00 pm

emel

emel

"HAHAHAHAHAHAn yeah that...want to go do something?" he walks forward but doesnt take a direction as such

43peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:44 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I know a good hill near by. I predict I descend it quicker than you can."

44peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:16 pm

emel

emel

that gets another grin "oh...a challange huh...well Knight your on.."

45peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She grins. There is nothing quite like a challenge. She rolls on taking him to the hill. It is very steep and runs down into the local market. She has taken this one on many times with Guy.

46peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:56 pm

emel

emel

he looks down it with interest and to her "you sure? "

47peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Only if you think yourself up to it," she states smugly. "You may call a retreat if you feel the need."

48peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:35 pm

emel

emel

"hah...not a stained cell of my welsh body would stand for that...." he pulls his board round

49peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:52 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

That makes her laugh. "Well, at least you are already dead," she chuckles getting ready to start the race and waiting for him to finish his own preparations.

50peasants and noble nobs - Page 2 Empty Re: peasants and noble nobs Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:55 pm

emel

emel

"yup....heh" he puts a foot down on it "call..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum