View user profile

127 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:12 pm

"I suppose you are right in that. But the romance channels could be useful."

View user profile

128 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:19 pm

he gives her a stranger look "oh aye? and why is that now?"

View user profile

129 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:36 pm

She looks to him with a raised eyebrow. "Would you rather the courting and wooing part of our relationship be placed aside?" she asks.

View user profile

130 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:38 pm

"no...but I dont see what we can learn from tv that we cant from each other" he gives a shrug "I know I rather learn from you than what some 'dr' says i should be doing....besides your one in a million so..."

View user profile

131 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:43 pm

She smiles moving back, not quite managing the seductive saunter with her current stiffness, to lay a kiss on his cheek. "You are right. You do just fine as you are."

View user profile

132 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:53 pm

he rests his flesh and blood hand on her arm leaning to her slightly "glad to hear that cariad...glad to hear it"

View user profile

133 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:42 pm

He is rewarded with the brushing of lips, something they have both missed but can find odd portions of time for again now - when there is no one interrupting them. They have to use separate rooms, much to her disgruntlement as she likes her cuddles, but given the recent news of his 'fixed nature' she supposes is probably for the best.. She is half surprised that her father has permitted their travel together in all honesty but then thinks that maybe he has just submitted to the fact that the two are going to be together eventually anyway so why over worry.

View user profile

134 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:50 pm

he rests his head to hers breifly looking happy and rosy cheeked

View user profile

135 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:00 pm

(skipping ahead because this I can't think of anything for ^^; Sorry)

~~

Plane journeys always seem to take longer than they do. Not half as long as getting through the terminals however and it is a part of the travel from England to America that the young Knight hates. Ever more so now that she has to queue up in the normal line rather than fast tracking the disabled parts. It is her own fault she supposes. They did discus bringing her chair in case she gets tired of walking but she insisted on leaving it behind. The hotel is lovely however. She hasn't stayed in one before here - she has always gone to one of her father's castles but since they are holidaying she wanted to be away from all the servants whom she knew he would have ordered to keep an eye on them both.

Laying on the large double bed she looked to her phone sending a quick text to Guy. A 'Hi, we have just landed. The taxi smelt funny and I regret now that I could not persuade Gan to come with the carriage. Are you still up for meeting us tomorrow at the Maul?' before looking to Pete. There is a second bed in the room meant for him but both know the likeliness of him using it.

View user profile

136 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:09 pm

its always a bit longer between guys texts now but he is obviously waiting on her at least and she gets one back in all cap excitement 'YES WILL BE THERE!' pete hovers at the window looking out over the world after having his luggage put to the side

View user profile

137 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:14 pm

"How does it feel to be back?" she asks. As far as she has known he stayed in America until his father contacted him but she hasn't really asked too much about that yet - they haven't really had the private time to just sit snuggled up and left alone long enough to talk about things.

View user profile

138 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:30 pm

"good funnily enough I had a good home here those few years...learned alot.."

View user profile

139 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:35 pm

"What did you do last year..?" she asks trying to skirt around it a little bit. He knows that Ann was still with him so he would have had her to tend to. He, obviously, had lost his job and thus stable income with working the grounds of the castle which put him back to square one there etc.

View user profile

140 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:37 pm

he leans on the window frame "oh uh..got some things sorted....got a job at a local buisness...after i got my arm fixed..worked on getting my grades up...normal ish stuff really.."

View user profile

141 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:45 pm

"Glad to know you picked up well enough. I had been worried."

View user profile

142 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:48 pm

"i can do things" his voice sounds a bit rough and only partly from the flight "just need a push sometimes thats all cariad..."

View user profile

143 Re: Relearning steps on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:56 pm

"A kick up the backside," it would seem. "Still... it is a warm feeling to see what level of effort you had put in for me even with such odds against you..."

View user profile

144 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 am

he looks back at her "you think I have stopped?...it might take me a while but...I am still going to prove myself worthy somehow...not just of my Ta's back"

View user profile

145 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:27 am

Definitely the right thing to say. She smiles at him with a look of deep affection and approval. "I know you shall succeed."

View user profile

146 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:27 am

he sags a bit "I just need to find out how....."

View user profile

147 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:10 am

"Well what would you like of yourself? Business owner? Fashion designer?" she chuckles at the latter

View user profile

148 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:14 am

it gets a snort of laughter "this is where I fall flat....every time..."

View user profile

149 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:40 am

She shakes her head lifting her arms to him, wanting him to come over. "There is yet time. It is likely you just have not yet found your calling within modern life-styles. Perhaps some time with our family shall introduce more opportunity to you. Hunting.. swordsmanship.. Even outdoing my father in such a thing could give you a boost of moral.." She says it though he's going to have to work hard indeed for that outcome.

View user profile

150 Re: Relearning steps on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:44 am

he walks over taking her hand "mayhaps....I hope so anyway...i still feel adrift"

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum