Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 28]

601An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Her mouth drops a little and she is forced to catch it mentally shutting it again. She looks around herself taking in the smell and any sounds they offer. She squints to try and make out any faces or distinct shapes but seems to struggle in doing so. Perhaps she is not enough attuned? She isn't sure if she should speak yet or not.. he looked over at her and wink so.. maybe? She stays quiet just in case though wondering whose souls these are. Who they where.

602An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:08 pm

emel

emel

he holds his hand out "who are you that fell here and what is your need?" the form 'reaches' for him its blue light touching his fingers softly "war..."rasping tones come from nowhere" he nods "you need to walk again?" he looks softly and caring at the form that moves in a felt breeze unsure "yes" it says finally alwan nods "alright then my friend let me open the way" he takes a open stance and sings once more the ground shivers at it and the form fades and its not so long till the ground opens in the circle blossoming up into a skeletal form who sways alwan catches his arm holding him steady "there......"

603An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

A little close to hope Vilka reseeds a little at the sight of the animated skeleton. If she had not witness the exchange she would be outraged at the idea but is able to let it be despite the instinctive bodily action. She hadn't expected that the dead would need a sort of doctor as well and yet this is the feeling she somehow gets from Alawn. A doctor to the dead.. heh.. Now she has seen everything.

604An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:41 pm

emel

emel

he takes his cape off and wraps it round skeletal shoulders "do you need help finding your way home?" he seems to know what this one needs at least as it gets a nod "Vilka...could you get the map please? i am sure i packed one in my bag.."

605An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She blinks. "Uh.. yes.. sure." She stands and goes to route through his bag for said map.

606An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:39 pm

emel

emel

he leads the skeletal man out from the circle talking to him softly and getting raspy responces back

607An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka brings the map and sort of hovers not sure if she should say hi or just leave them to it.

608An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:16 pm

emel

emel

she gets looked at by both Alwan seems to pull her over to help read the map for the poor fallen soldier who exspresses the wish more that he wants to get some information known...then be laid to rest properly

609An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:27 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Feeling a little awkward in that she doesn't know what to do she moves to look over things. She points to the map explaining that was their current position. She had to wonder how old this soul was and if it would recognise the layout still.

610An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:32 pm

emel

emel

she gets some info soon anyway his voice getting stronger his name is adam and he was a fighter pilot whos plane went down alawn pets his shoulder as the dead man looks between them and thanks them for their help looking the map over and seemingly shocked at how off course he was to where he thought he was

611An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:59 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I would imagine that is why you where struggling to find anything then?" Vilka assumes relaxing bit by bit the more they are able to speak with him.

612An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:02 am

emel

emel

he pulls the cap around his bare shoulder bones "must be, its funny how messed up ya get up there ma'am...ah guess they forgot me." he sounds sad and alwan sighs "maybe....but there are people now that need to know...so we will make it known you have as longs as you need I promice you that" it seems to perk the airman up a bit anyway

613An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:09 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Not sure what to say to him in this respect she nods intending to help the lost soul at any rate. "Is there anything you remember we should be looking out for?" she asks. "Any land marks or land shapes you remember?"

614An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:40 am

emel

emel

he is a good map reader so its not to long till he has his bearings "the base was there....houses now?" he sighs a rattley sound alwan pets his shoulder "we can take you there or take a message..and your remains the choice is yours" adam nods "i need to think..now i can think clearly mind if i have a bit of a walk about?" he gets a nod from the necromancer at least and stands up folding the map carefully still holding the cape close as if to hide things he no longer has

615An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:07 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Vilka has to wonder if he's aware of what he looks like and, glancing him over, she looks to Alawn in silent question.

616An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:23 am

emel

emel

walking away for a bit at least Adam wanders collecting his thoughts alwan goes and checks his circle but looks back to her waiting for her to speak when he is out of ear shot

617An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:27 am

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Um.. sooo.. .. you are a ghost psychiatrist?" she comments not sure what else to say. ".. He knows he's a skeleton right?"

618An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:46 am

emel

emel

he humms a bit "i suppose so every 'case' is diffrent, i think so? old habits die harder than people..if he wants to stay i have some spare trousers in my bag...the spell is not complete yet but first things first "

619An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Not complete..?" she echoes and then looks down at the circles on the floor. "..mm.. Will they be safe here if we need to travel? What if something disturbs them?"

620An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:50 pm

emel

emel

he shakes his head "no i will need to close it before we leave....but its up to Adam on if thats now or later"

621An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:03 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"How will it effect him?" she asks.

622An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:12 pm

emel

emel

"once i have sealed it not at all...for now he is in flux but once he has decided to go back i can make it more permanent, if he choses for us to take a message i will let it pass and he can move on, i will then take the bones"

623An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"How does that sound both easy and complicated all at the same time?" she asks with light amusement. So. This is how he spends his life.

624An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:49 pm

emel

emel

"pretty much yes" he chuckles "its not as hard to close it....and there are others waiting"

625An old kind of magic - Page 25 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"What..? Here?" she asks looking around. She supposes while she was sat down it did feel different from when they where sat quietly together the previous night but.. She had just put that down to him casting his spells.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum