Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

An old kind of magic

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 28]

51An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:08 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She laughs. "How about you put me out of my misery and show me where you are from," she asks. "If you are serious that is."

52An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:10 pm

emel

emel

he smiles "that might be a tad boring...I am from a very small island with very little on it" he laughs "but I suppose I could"

53An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oh? England then?" she asks, mostly because it is the only island she knows that is small other than some in Hawaii. And Hawaii isn't boring.

54An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:22 pm

emel

emel

it gets a snort "smaller than that...but close..enough anyway"

55An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:25 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hmmm.. I will have to study a map at some point. But somewhere with nothing could be a nice change. Get away from all of the turmoil for a while."

56An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:30 pm

emel

emel

"if its not changed its that...although its been" he stops things "ah, numerous years" he has a wistful look on his face

57An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

She looks over to him. "Oh? You haven't been to your homeland since youth either?"

58An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:48 pm

emel

emel

"i went back a few hundred years ago....but its not somewhere i visit often"

59An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:02 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

That actually makes her stall and she looks to him with interest. She knows that many creatures are centuries old but is still a little surprised to hear those words from him. "You look good for a few hundred years."

60An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:12 pm

emel

emel

that gets another laugh more forceful genuinely amused "i do its true"

61An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:46 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I suppose I shouldn't be surprised. I have read a few of your books and that sort of knowledge doesn't come without some years of study. Still.. I had guessed around the 170 mark"

62An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:47 pm

emel

emel

he smiles "thank you very much I feel flattered and if you knocked that off i would still be older"

63An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Well then I shall be sure to run any history I am not sure of around you. And my grandfather brags about living through two wars."

64An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:05 pm

emel

emel

"well i cant say I know everything just the bits around me at the time..." he has a bemused air

65An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:14 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I bet you have picked up more than you let on or realise. Perhaps less useful in a pub quiz but we can give it a whirl."

66An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:30 pm

emel

emel

"depends on the pub?" he puts his cup down and leans back

67An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Hmm. Maybe we should find one to go to once every week or so. As a reward for surviving without killing anyone."

68An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:55 pm

emel

emel

"I can agree with that idea.." he looks at her paper stack "you will need a stiff double though"

69An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:58 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Oh go on. You have twisted my arm," she laughs. "It's a date then. We'll head out each friday after work is done and staff meetings are over.

70An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:10 pm

emel

emel

it makes his brows twitch and he nods "sounds delightful"

71An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:14 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Happy with the idea at least she runs through the last few papers before they are finally done. She looks at the clock and sighs. "I need to run. Thanks for the coffee, I will see you later."

72An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:17 pm

emel

emel

he nods "always a pleasure I shall have to face my own little monsters now I think"

73An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"Or they have to face you," she laughs as she exits the room. "Have fun."

In the class the regular students head out to claim 'their desks' for the rest of the term. An elemental lad calls over to Ewen as he enters. "Hey! Jockey! See you made the grades to get back in then." He laughs. He tends to give his friend a hard time.

74An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:37 pm

emel

emel

he smiles after her thinking she is very sweet

Ewen groans and looks over "how did they let you back in? really grades or not i thought the place had standards"

75An old kind of magic - Page 3 Empty Re: An old kind of magic Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

He laughs and shrugs. "Muse be desperate for doctors these days huh?" He grins and winks. "I saved us the best seats," he tells him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum