Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Digital Divide

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

Angel looks at the armour aswell, she assumed they were for decoration no one could be that big...her mind does dabble back to aliens and conspiracies again and she smiles to herself

52A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:20 pm

emel

emel

the armor gets a distrustful look he does believe someones in it but keeps his jaw tightly shut about the matter just huffing to himself

53A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:24 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Abigail looked the armor over, “Matches the rest of this place I guess.” She shrugged and lightly knocked on one of them, expecting to hear a hollow echo.

54A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"I agree with Strider.." comments Maggie after a few moment's thought. "This place seems to be very advanced in its technology. Perhaps aliens are not too far out of speculation after all." She jests intending to torment some of the other members lightly.

55A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:44 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

strider laughs finding it amusing and then knocks on the door 3 times before the big knights push the doors open the room looked like a throne room massive portraits filled these walls too and there right at the other end sat a throne with 2 more iron knights either side, upon the throne sat what looked like a woman cloaked by shadows

"please come in I have been expecting you" the woman called

strider stepped into the room "well isnt this grand very fancy"

https://lostinadream.rpg-board.net

56A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:46 pm

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

Angelika slips back her eyes roaming the room, "it sure has its own...um style" she says softly her eyes falls to the armour, this set beside her before focasing on her

57A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 pm

emel

emel

"i dont.....like this "he stares at the shrouded figure and folds his arms

58A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Abi stepped forward looking at the figure, “Scuse me ma’am, but this is one of them reality TV shows right? Cameras and crew gonna pop out an tell us we’ve been had now?” She asked, hands on her hips.

59A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Maggie walked forward more determined than afraid now. She wanted to get to the bottom of this.

60A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:41 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

the woman stood as they got closer she was beautiful and it looked like her dress was made of vines she curtseyed "my name is Lady petalmon and this is my home I hope you feel welcomed here"

strider smiled and bowed "its nice to meet you lady petalmon my name is Strider"

61A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:37 am

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

angelika's green eyes roamed over lady petalmon "i am angelik-a" she says she also gives a little curtsy "or just angel"

62A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:07 pm

emel

emel

Ralph looks like he is going to grouch some more but just shakes his head "....why are we here and where is here...."

63A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:01 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Abi looked at Ralph and raised an eyebrow, "You not gonna introduce yerself?" she shrugged and looked back to Lady Petalmon, "My name's Abigail, good to meet ya..." she pursed her lips a little, "Would you mind explaining a few things to us? I reckon we'd all appreciate it."

64A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

Maggie remained silent letting the others ask the questions to which she wanted the answers.

65A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:37 am

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

lady petalmon smiled softly and stepped even more into the light her eyes glinted a beautiful solid amber this woman wasn't human it was obvious now "The prophecy told us of this day" she stepped down from her throne she was very tall and loomed over the kids like a giantess "you wish to know where you are" she knelt down to their eye level "you are in the digital world"

strider stepped back slightly "the digital world? but thats silly thats just a setting for a cartoon" he waved his hand as if fanning himself

66A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:18 am

lady-shroob

lady-shroob

Digital world?" angelika spoke eyes full of surprise, and mistrust but then her thoughts spun, ideas about other diemensions, all sorts of things went round her head from scifi movies to series shed watched "theres no way we can be in another world"

67A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:58 pm

emel

emel

ralph steps back a bit and his eyes widen "what are you!!!"

68A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:01 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Abigail’s eyes widened and she brought her hand up to pinch her cheek, “Ow!” she flinched and looked back at Lady Petalmon, “.......okay.” she nodded with a blank expression.

69A Digital Divide  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Digital Divide Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:55 pm

Azuredragon

Azuredragon

"What is the.. 'Digiworld..?" Maggie asks the room looking between everyone.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum