Lost in A Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lost in A Dream

Role Play for the slightly insane

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angel May Cry

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:40 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Luka and Hikaru both cried out as they bounced within the car when the angel was run over. The vehicle swerved and tipped onto its side, the metal creating sparks as it skidded along the road before it came to a stop.

127Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

as the car tipped ebony leaped from the roof grabbing another of the angels and slamming it to the ground crushing its head in to the road with her heel impaling it to the floor she watched the car worried for its passengers "HIKARU!" she shouted ripping the angels head from its body as she ran to the car

https://lostinadream.rpg-board.net

128Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:13 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

“I-I’m alright!” the girl’s voice could be heard from the car. In side she was awkwardly slumped over between the front seats, “Wake up. Hey...” she reached down and grabbed Luka’s shirt, tugging on it to try and wake him.

The young man groaned a little and held his head, “...crazy women...” he mumbled, “Why is it always crazy women...?”

129Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:32 am

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

she pulled the car back down so it was the right way up before turning and shooting another angel

130Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:18 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru squeaked when she moved with the car, letting go of the dazed young man as she fell back. Luka had been thrown across the front seats and hit his face on the door as the brake jabbed him is the hip, “Owowow!!” he grabbing his face and rolled on to his side, slipping under the dashboard. “What the hell...?”

Two more Angels appeared and landed heavily on the ground, one behind the car and one in front. Bodies blazing with bright flames, the four legged creatures begin to slowly stalk forward to attack the demoness.

131Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:34 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"oh look paradisio sent its puppies" she raised her arm forming an arrow that glowed a bright red in colour she attached it to her crossbow and launched it at one of the beasts blowing off its armor to reveal the dripping flesh within

132Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:55 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

As the armor fell off its body the angel roared and began to charge forward as its partner still moved towards the car.

“What’s going on out there?” Luka exclaimed as he tried to get up.

Hikaru scrambled into the front seats of the car, “Keep your head down!” she said pushing him back.

133Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:04 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

Ebony snarled and ran at the beast pulling her blade free to strike it as she leapt over it carving down its back leaving the angel in two bloody puddles before getting up close to the other one

134Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:43 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

The angel growled and shot a blast of fire from its mouth at Ebony, causing the rest of the glass on the car to shatter.

“Jesus! What the hell’s happening?” Luka yelled rhetorically.

Taking his question seriously, Hikaru propped herself up on her forearms to peek out the window, “One of the two angels is already dead and th—AHH!!” she cried out as she was pull back. One of the humanoid angels from before had dragged itself to the car and reached in to grab her leg.

135Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:18 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"LITTLE ONE" ebony snapped as she dodged the flame of the creature and scratched a circle in the floor with her heel making a glow around her as she punched down into the floor and a giant claw came up through the floor grabbing the beast and crushing it making it explode into golden rings she then stood running out of the circle back towards the car

136Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:10 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

“Goddamnit!!” Luka jumped up and grabbed Hikaru around the waist, “This is bullshit!!” he grumbled as he tried to pull the girl back.

Now caught in a tug-of-war, Hikaru was kicking the angel in the face as it tried to pull her out through the window, “Let go, let go!!” her foot collided with the beast’s face, emitting cracking noises from its already mangled form.

The angel was weakened from Ebony’s attack and was only hanging on by sheer determination. It had little to know power left and could not even pull the girl from the mortal mans grasp. The actual scene was quite funny and a little pathetic.

137Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

ebony grabbed the poor excuse of a angel by the head ripping it off letting the body fall lifeless "well wasn't that a load of fun" she sighed looking at the carnage

138Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:06 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Luka and Hikaru dropped back into the car, “Fun? Yeah, what a fucking party.” He grunted and sat up, still holding onto the girl, “Boy do I attract the craziest women.” He sighed.

139Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:21 am

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"I wouldnt say we are crazy cheshire" her soft voice filled the air with amusement

ebony looked around for the voice "if you are here then show yourself to us" she snarled placing her sword back in its hilt

140Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:24 am

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

“You were here Bayonetta?!” Luka turned looking out the window for her, “You could have given us a hand!” he was interrupted when his head was pushed down as Hikaru scrambled over him and out the window.

“Your name is Bayonetta?” she asked as she stumbled to her feet, “Please tell me what you know of me...” she frowned looking for her, “Even if its only a little.”

141Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:17 am

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

there was a glow and she stepped forward " I did lend a hand do you know how hard it is to keep them buggers in Purgatorio" she flipped her hair and sat on the bonnet of the car "I thought your demoness here could take on the ones that slipped through" she smiled at ebony who wasn't very pleased about her letting it slip that she was a demon she snarled and looked the other way bayonetta smirked and looked at the girl "I dont know much about you child I was not allowed to know"

142Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:30 am

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru had smiled when she appeared but it faded with what she said, “I see...” she sighed.

Luka put his arm on the roof of the car and leaned half out the window, “...demon...ess...?” he blinked at Bayonetta.

143Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 am

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"im sorry that I am no help to you sweetie though my good friend jean might be able to assist you she knows alot more then i do" she gives her a lollypop before looking at luka "yes a demoness cheshire are you being a little slow today?"

"must you throw that word around so carelessly" ebony sighed and lent against the other end of the car

144Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:48 am

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru looked curiously at the lollipop before putting it in her mouth, “Mmm...” her eyes lit up.

Luka climbed out of the car, “Hey, I’m not slow.” He tried to look more offended than he was, “Now that did cross my mind when I saw her fighting, of course.” He side glanced at Ebony and put his hands on his hips, “B-but you know as well as I do that she could have been a number of—”

“He did hit his head a lot in the car.” Hikaru interrupted him smiling innocently, “He could still be half passed out.”

145Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:21 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"that could explain a few things sweetie" bayonetta smiled

"so where do we find this friend of yours" ebony paused and scouted the area something had picked up on her senses "oh so your here to" she uttered standing upright placing her hand on her hip

"then you picked up on that to" bayonetta got off the bonnet and walked over to ebony standing back to back with her "do you know who they are" she questioned ebony

"they I assume you mean the half breed that took a shot at you earlier" the demoness added raising her crossbow"

"yes I dont recall that being the proper way to ask a lady out" she smirked raising her guns to aid ebony

"hes my bounty my task is to drag him back to hell" her eyes watched the shadows on the roads and tried to pinpoint where he was

146Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:37 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

“You’re not talking about that guy in the red coat?” Luka frowned, looking around the area, “I’ve heard of him... A devil hunter that has a good track record for getting the job done... But the down side is that he also takes everything out along with his target.” He pulled Hikaru closer to the car.

“Devil hunter...?” Hikaru mumbled to herself. She froze when her still dormant senses finally picked up on his presents.

147Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Hiri

Hiri
Admin

"hes a pathetic excuse of a devil hunter" ebony snapped

a bullet shot past the demoness and missed the head of the witch as bayonetta sidestepped as if time had slowed down for her "close but no cigar sugar" she fired her gun in return direction of the original bullet

148Angel May Cry - Page 6 Empty Re: Angel May Cry Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 pm

NekoMajo

NekoMajo

Hikaru’s eyes widened, as she was pulled down by Luka. “Fucking hell!” he yelled trying to shield her as best he could, “Do we have a fucking neon sign over our heads that says ‘kill us’?!” The girl kept wriggling out of his grasp, trying to see but he wouldn’t let her get up. “Keep your head down kid!”

"But I want to see!" She protested.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum